Home

Madden NFL 13 Roster Update Details - Wild Card Weekend For Play Now, Available Now

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 13 Roster Update Details - Wild Card Weekend For Play Now, Available Now within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-04-2013, 03:46 PM   #1
Banned

OVR: 0
Madden NFL 13 Roster Update Details - Wild Card Weekend For Play Now, Available Now

The Madden NFL 13 roster update for wild card weekend is available now for Play Now (Online/Offline).

Quote:
There are well over 850+ transactions and player rating adjustments that went into this roster update - which focused primarily on the 20 non-playoff teams, and removing player from the Injured Reserve and updating the team depth charts to reflect end-of-season. We will still have rating adjustments coming for these teams in future updates.

The biggest movers after top notch performances in Week 16 and 17 are Dallas WR Dez Bryant with a 2 point boost this week (now 91 overall), Tennessee LB Zach Brown goes up 3 points to a 80 overall, Seattle OL J.R. Sweezy going +4 to 74 overall, Washington CB Richard Crawford gets a nice increase up to 69 overall (+3), Baltimore LB Josh Bynes gets a 3 point boost to 63 overall, and Washington HB Alfred Morris going up 2 points as well to a 87 overall.

Some of the biggest movers on the negative side are Dallas QB Tony Romo (from 90 to 88 overall), Philadelphia DL Trent Cole (from 91 to 89 overall), San Francisco Kicker David Akers (from 85 to 81 overall), and Baltimore OL Bobbie Williams (from 77 to 75 overall).

The Madden NFL 13 CCM roster update will most likely arrive at the end of the season.

Click here to view all of the Madden NFL 13 roster update changes for wild card weekend.
Platform: Xbox 360 / PS3 / Wii U
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-04-2013, 03:51 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 3
Re: Week 17 / Playoff Roster Update Now Available

Does anyone have any idea when updated rosters will be available for use in online CCM?
Old 01-04-2013, 05:10 PM   #3
All Star

azdawgpound's Arena

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajb3313
Does anyone have any idea when updated rosters will be available for use in online CCM?
after the super bowl the season final ones they get updated then.
Old 01-04-2013, 07:25 PM   #4
MVP

David Akers should of dropped to the mid 60's, he has been horrible this season. Im a niner fan btw just keeping it real
Old 01-04-2013, 08:11 PM   #5
Rookie

reece420's Arena

Re: Madden NFL 13 Roster Update Details - Wild Card Weekend For Play Now, Available N

yeah screw this I make my own adjustments before I start my official CCM, Being a skins fan and haven't been to the playoffs in ages we been poorly rated by donny all season, alot of good teams this year have.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-05-2013, 03:44 PM   #6
Just started!

Why when i import the play now roster to CCM all the players have on QB vests, and if there is a team that uses the Captain patches; everyone on the team has that C on their jerseys? This is not cool at all.
Old 01-05-2013, 03:53 PM   #7
Rookie

8mileroad's Arena

Re: Madden NFL 13 Roster Update Details - Wild Card Weekend For Play Now, Available N

Quote:
Originally Posted by reece420
yeah screw this I make my own adjustments before I start my official CCM, Being a skins fan and haven't been to the playoffs in ages we been poorly rated by donny all season, alot of good teams this year have.
Out of curiosity, which major adjustments do you make?
Old 01-05-2013, 05:53 PM   #8
Rookie

MDTerps94's Arena

OVR: 2
As a fellow skins fans I agree... Morris should be about 89.. But more importantly it's the sub ratings. Morris should have 89 speed, 91 strength, and agility should be 88... And RGIII's play action should be 97.. His read option is best in league by far! Only other issue I have is the dline.. Not fairly respected. But have to expect that with Donny as a Dallas fan

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »