Home

MLB 13 The Show Videos - Short Clips of Gameplay with the Cover Athlete Candidates

This is a discussion on MLB 13 The Show Videos - Short Clips of Gameplay with the Cover Athlete Candidates within the MLB The Show Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-07-2013, 01:14 PM   #9
MVP

ps3veron's Arena

OVR: 11
Loving the marketing The Show is pulling up this year. They got some of the greatest players to "audition" for one of the greatest games of all time.

Sabathia all the way for a Yankee such as myself!!
Old 01-07-2013, 01:43 PM   #10
FA

Factzzz's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: MLB 13 The Show Videos - Short Clips of Cover Candidates and Gameplay

Quote:
Originally Posted by DieHardYankee26
New righty one handed swing animation as shown in the Matt Kemp, Andrew McCutchen, and Buster Posey videos! That's awesome. Also, that should mean that we are back to having guys who actually swing with one hand all the time instead of every righty swinging with two hands if the ball leaves the infield. Not sure why Buster swings with one hand though. Preliminary footage I hope.
Let's hope so, i hate that two handed follow through all right handed batters do.

And i hope they change Posey's follow through to two hands, and especially Bryce Harper's follow through to two hands, it doesn't even look right being one handed.

Also noticed blue undershirts still under Nationals road jerseys.

Old 01-07-2013, 06:15 PM   #11
MVP

MetsFan16's Arena

OVR: 4
Re: MLB 13 The Show Videos - Short Clips of Gameplay with the Cover Athlete Candidate

In the CC video, when he was pitching in Oakland, you could see that the catcher's chest protector had a different design!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-07-2013, 06:20 PM   #12
MVP

jeffy777's Arena

OVR: 16
Re: MLB 13 The Show Videos - Short Clips of Gameplay with the Cover Athlete Candidate

Some guys can read cue cards better than others
Old 01-07-2013, 08:45 PM   #13
MVP

gator3guy's Arena

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetsFan16
In the CC video, when he was pitching in Oakland, you could see that the catcher's chest protector had a different design!
Same design, just a different color combo.
Old 01-07-2013, 08:59 PM   #14
Pro

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffy777
Some guys can read cue cards better than others
hah! that's the main reason i watched them. because of deliver/comfort, my vote would have to go for braun. it almost starts like a dating video.
Old 01-07-2013, 09:07 PM   #15
Banned

OVR: 3

Kemp is better than McCutchen, faster, and more power the avg is better too just that he was injured and still almost matched his HR total. But I believe Miggy should truely win, not McCutch whose leading the votes so overrated...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-07-2013, 09:31 PM   #16
BING BONG

DieHardYankee26's Arena

OVR: 10

Yeah I'm not getting the Cutch love...Like I know everyone has their own personal reasons, but what are they? And this is a serious question.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen »