Home

Madden NFL 13 Roster Update Details - Conference Championship, Available Now

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 13 Roster Update Details - Conference Championship, Available Now within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-18-2013, 05:17 PM   #1
Editor-in-Chief

Steve_OS's Arena

OVR: 77
Madden NFL 13 Roster Update Details - Conference Championship, Available Now

The Madden NFL 13 roster update for the Conference Championships are available now for Play Now (Online/Offline).

Some notable updates:
  • Rob Gronkowski -1 (97)
  • Champ Bailey -2 (95)
  • Vonta Leach -1 (95)
  • Tony Gonzalez +2 (95)
  • Tyson Clabo +1 (95)
  • Roddy White +1 (95)
  • Matt Ryan +1 (95)
  • Haloti Ngata +1 (96)
  • Mike Iupati +1 (95)
  • Earl Thomas -1 (93)
  • Ray McDonald -1 (93)
  • Frank Gore +1 (94)
  • Colin Kaepernick +2 (87)
Quote:
There are well over 200+ transactions and player rating adjustments that went into this roster update. Our main focus was primarily on the four recently eliminated playoff teams, as well as removing players from IR and updating the team depth charts to reflect the end of theirseason. We will still have rating adjustments coming for these teams in future updates.

The biggest single ratings increase after the Divisional Playoffs Weekend is Denver KR Trindon Holliday, who went up four points to 67 overall after two return touchdowns against the Ravens. New England HB Shane Vereen increased three points to a 78 overall. Two point increases went to New England OL Nate Solder (now 85 overall), Green Bay WR James Jones (86 overall), and Denver HB Ronnie Hillman (72 overall). San Francisco QB Colin Kaepernick also went up two points to 87 overall after compiling 444 total yards and four touchdowns in his first career postseason start.

Some of the biggest movers on the negative side are Seattle OL J.R. Sweezy (from 74 to 72 overall), Houston FB James Casey (from 78 to 76 overall), Denver OL Dan Koppen (from 80 to 78 overall), and Seattle DB Kam Chancellor (from 89 to 87 overall).

Click here to view all of the Madden NFL 13 roster update changes for the Conference Championship roster update.
Platform: PS3 / Wii U / Xbox 360
Follow me on Twitter
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-18-2013, 05:19 PM   #2
Text Battle Rec: 36-4

JerzeyReign's Arena

OVR: 43
Re: Madden NFL 13 Roster Update Details - Conference Championship, Available Now

I guess the majority of us PS3 guys can try this out tomorrow thanks to Sony
Old 01-18-2013, 05:26 PM   #3
Hall Of Fame

OVR: 40
Re: Madden NFL 13 Roster Update Details - Conference Championship, Available Now

Why would Vonta Leach drop 1 point? And if Champ Bailey dropped ONLY 2 points, yet Torrey Smith, the guy that caused him to drop only goes up 1 point. Doesn't make any sense.
Old 01-18-2013, 05:30 PM   #4
All Star

azdawgpound's Arena

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by JerzeyReign
I guess the majority of us PS3 guys can try this out tomorrow thanks to Sony
i have the new roster didnt have a problem guess its because i always stay logged in .
Old 01-18-2013, 05:44 PM   #5
Text Battle Rec: 36-4

JerzeyReign's Arena

OVR: 43

Quote:
Originally Posted by azdawgpound
i have the new roster didnt have a problem guess its because i always stay logged in .
Ain't nobody got time for that!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-18-2013, 11:27 PM   #6
Rookie

OVR: 37
Spikes lost a point after he and Mayo and Co held Foster a Elite RB 98 OVR to his 1st postseason game of his career without a 100 rushing yards. Spikes was healthy for the 1st time in a month, the Foster TD didn't look like it bc when Spikes hit him and Spikes had 6 tackles , Foser went back. If anything atleast give him a 95 hit power. The man has stopped high trucking RBs like Foster, Lynch, Jackson etc when he hits them, even Beast Mode Lynch couldn't go forward when hit by Spikes. Why is Matt Ryan so high, i could see a 91 maybe. In the NFL the top guys are Brady, Manning , Rodgers and Brees, after them should be atleast a 4 to 5 point drop before the next QB. Lol Gronk was hurt and lost a point, he tried to make aa play with a cast on his arm.
Old 01-20-2013, 10:50 PM   #7
Banned

JerseySuave4's Arena

OVR: 23
start putting the tattoos on the players. Other sports games can do it, Kaep looks dumb without the arm ink
Old 01-21-2013, 11:46 AM   #8
Hall Of Fame

Brandwin's Arena

OVR: 50
So what's the latest update for CCM?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »