Home

MLB 13 The Show - Vote For Jose Bautista Canada Cover (Video and Screenshots)

This is a discussion on MLB 13 The Show - Vote For Jose Bautista Canada Cover (Video and Screenshots) within the MLB The Show Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-22-2013, 05:13 PM   #9

Majingir's Arena

OVR: 22
Re: MLB 13 The Show - Vote For Jose Bautista Canada Cover (Video and Screenshots)

Based on the voting, seems like the Canada Day jerseys are running away with votes.

I wouldn't mind Jays using those Red Jerseys more often. Mainly in road games against teams where the fans will be wearing red(Red Sox,Angels,Indians,). NBA teams do that all the time, where if they have an alternate jersey that's the color of their opponent, they'll wear it in road games so it looks like the fans are supporting them.

But I guess this confirms that the red jerseys are in the game. Would be funny though if they weren't,despite being featured on the cover.

Last edited by Majingir; 01-22-2013 at 05:16 PM.
Old 01-22-2013, 10:19 PM   #10
Rookie

OVR: 2
If anybody outside of Canada wants this cover, you can visit this site. They ship internationally.

https://www.videogamesplus.ca/product_info.php?products_id=20591
Old 01-23-2013, 08:44 AM   #11
Pro

barsoffury's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: MLB 13 The Show - Vote For Jose Bautista Canada Cover (Video and Screenshots)

I like both the road jersey and Canadian red the best. He's usually crushing the ball when he does the one handed follow through like on those two covers.

I wouldn't have minded if they did a cover of him before swinging. Loading up the leg kick, eyes just above his arm, looking totally locked in. That would've been cool.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-23-2013, 10:19 AM   #12
MVP

nick_sr's Arena

OVR: 4
Re: Vating for Canada Bautista Cover

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrOldboy
Wow, might as well just throw a dart as their all basically the same. Why not at least have one pre-swing? Or something different than just the jerseys.

I agree the Canada day one is very weird since it was only used once.
couldn't agree more.
Old 01-23-2013, 10:54 AM   #13
Pro

Doran's Arena

OVR: 4

I've always said that if I had one jersey to pick for my Blue Jays, it'd be the home white. I voted for it, although it's currently in last place.

Best jersey they have, and the best jersey in MLB right now.

I would like the Canada red jersey better if the helmet/hat was red.
Old 01-23-2013, 02:10 PM   #14

Majingir's Arena

OVR: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by barsoffury
I like both the road jersey and Canadian red the best. He's usually crushing the ball when he does the one handed follow through like on those two covers.

I wouldn't have minded if they did a cover of him before swinging. Loading up the leg kick, eyes just above his arm, looking totally locked in. That would've been cool.
They did the leg kick stuff for MLB12 cover
Old 01-23-2013, 09:35 PM   #15
MVP

Bluejaysfan65's Arena

OVR: 44

The red one looks nice and it seems as if its gonna take a miracle for either of the other ones to catch up in the voting since the Canada Day jersey one is ahead of all the other ones by like 500 votes.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-23-2013, 10:44 PM   #16
On the 15 day DL-blister

voodoo_magic's Arena

OVR: 13

Is it going to be like last year where Jose was on the cover but then Adrian Gonzalez was the intro screen player?

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen »