Home

MLB 13 The Show Features Twitter Feeds From Approved and Official Twitter Handles

This is a discussion on MLB 13 The Show Features Twitter Feeds From Approved and Official Twitter Handles within the MLB The Show Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-30-2013, 01:16 PM   #17
LADetermined

ShowTyme15's Arena

OVR: 12
Re: Dev Journal: Twitter in The Show

LMAO I love how most of the people on here are disappointed............that's what you guys get for ASSUMING it was going to be intergrated like it was in Madden. Nonetheless, still a pretty cool feature in my book as I never expected it to be like Madden anyways.
Old 01-30-2013, 01:21 PM   #18
Rookie

Number2DJ's Arena

OVR: 8

What would be awesome is if you could have a live feed of every (real life) MLB game going on, like when you're playing RTTS and being able to see the score for the Yankees-Redsox game or the Rangers-A's game. Kind of like how it is in franchise, where you see the games being played by other teams.

That would be 10 times better than a Twitter feed IMO. Probably isn't even possible until the PS4, though.
Old 01-30-2013, 01:25 PM   #19
The Future

seanjeezy's Arena

OVR: 34

So if a player posts a link to a picture, how are we supposed to see it if there isn't an active link?
Old 01-30-2013, 01:27 PM   #20
Pro

OVR: 24

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doogie09
Have to say that this is disappointing... I agree with those who thought it would be something about our ongoing Franchises - like Madden or NBA 2K. Even MLB 2K's MLB Today homepage with game, player, trade, etc. updates would be a plus.

Gameplay, The Show excels. Graphics, definitely. The small things, absolutely. But with this aspect they continue to fall short. My imagination can only go so far these days .

Still think it will be a great game... So are the newspaper stories about our franchise and one key game now gone too????
My understanding is that we also have something confirmed to be replacing the newspaper, as an information source, in franchise mode.
Old 01-30-2013, 01:28 PM   #21
Pro

slickkill77's Arena

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShowTyme15
LMAO I love how most of the people on here are disappointed............that's what you guys get for ASSUMING it was going to be intergrated like it was in Madden. Nonetheless, still a pretty cool feature in my book as I never expected it to be like Madden anyways.
Or maybe it just shows that they added something that no one really asked for and could of implemented it in a way that would of made people happier. Kind of like the mascot games in NCAA Football. If it is in RTTS or Franchise awesome, but I doubt many people are actually going to care about this feature. If people do like this, then good for the developers

Last edited by slickkill77; 01-30-2013 at 01:33 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-30-2013, 01:36 PM   #22
MVP

sydrogerdavid's Arena

OVR: 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobhead
My understanding is that we also have something confirmed to be replacing the newspaper, as an information source, in franchise mode.
I really want to see what this new info source is. I assumed it would be a generic webpage up until I saw this Twitter thing. I then guessed Twitter could have been the new source, but at the same time kept a skeptical mind until it was confirmed. Now my curiosity has risen again since it's not going to be Twitter.
Old 01-30-2013, 01:37 PM   #23
MVP

dran1984's Arena

OVR: 2

It will be interesting to see what they use to replace the newspaper now. It sure seemed like the integration of twitter would replace it.
Old 01-30-2013, 01:41 PM   #24
Your Go-to TV Expert

Scott's Arena

OVR: 52

Very cool feature..
Xbox-Shugarooo
Twitch.tv/Shugarooo

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen »