Home

Baseball Superstars 2013 Arrives on the App Store, Free For iOS Devices

This is a discussion on Baseball Superstars 2013 Arrives on the App Store, Free For iOS Devices within the Other Baseball Games forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > Other Baseball Games
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-01-2013, 09:55 AM   #1
Editor-in-Chief

Steve_OS's Arena

OVR: 77
Baseball Superstars 2013 Arrives on the App Store, Free For iOS Devices

GAMEVIL® Launches Anticipated Baseball Superstars® 2013 to App Store

Leading mobile games publisher and developer, GAMEVIL®, announced the release of their latest title, Baseball Superstars 2013 on App Store today (view the screenshots here). The Baseball Superstars® series is widely acclaimed as one of GAMEVIL's flagship titles, with now over 46 million downloads worldwide. In its latest installment, the ultimate smart baseball experience returns better than ever with redefining crystal clear graphics featured in full HD.

Baseball Superstars 2013 offers the full baseball RPG experience through an interactive storyline packed with challenging new quest and rewarding daily tasks. Featuring new and improved touch My Batter and My Pitcher modes, the game allows players to focus their efforts in perfecting each facet of baseball. Both pitching and batting skills can then be put to the test against friends in the newly worked PvP Arena. Primed with the trademark polish and high quality game production of GAMEVIL, Baseball Superstars 2013 revamped and ready as it launches on App Store.

"We are excited to release Baseball Superstars 2013 on App Store,” stated Kyu Lee, President of GAMEVIL USA. "The game has been anticipated for quite some time now, and we are sure its improved graphics and overall polish will provide the perfect baseball RPG experience for gamers around the world.

Baseball Superstars 2013 is now available for free on App Store for iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch.

Features

Featured in crisp, clear HD- this is the best baseball game for mobile devices. With enhanced batting and pitching moves, players experience smart intuitive baseball as never before. New and improved My Pitcher and My Batter modes lets you experience best of both worlds as you train, challenge, and compete for first place. Grow from rookie to super star by tackling new quests and relationships with your fans and cohorts!

REDEFINING CRYSTAL CLEAR GRAPHICS
Play in crisp and vibrant HD graphics as you play endless baseball!

NEW CHALLENGING AND REWARDING QUEST SYSTEMS
Complete quests and daily tasks to earn big points! Level up your

TOUCH INTUITIVE MY BATTER AND MY PITCHER MODES
In refined My Batter and My Pitcher modes, perfect your skills as you play with your own super class player!

COMPETITIVE PVP BASEBALL WITH FRIENDS
Challenge your friends and other players to boost your stats and win big!

FROM ROOKIE TO PRO WITH CASUAL BASEBALL
Immerse yourself in casual baseball as you meet new characters, woo the ladies and make it to the Hall of Fame!
Platform: iOS
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-01-2013, 01:23 PM   #2
Asst 2 the Comm Manager

TheShizNo1's Arena

OVR: 33
This game is awesome. Downloaded it after reading this and can't believe I never heard of it. Thanks for the heads up. I also couldn't believe it was free after having played it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mo
You underestimate my laziness
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mo
**** ya

Old 02-01-2013, 03:40 PM   #3
Banned

Profit89's Arena

OVR: 8
Just got it. Great game.
Old 02-01-2013, 04:45 PM   #4
[Player 1]

thaSLAB's Arena

OVR: 30
Fun game. One of the few I actually play on my phone... Been playing the last month or so (its free on Android as well, btw).

-- Sent from the Future...

YouTube

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > Other Baseball Games »