Home

NBA 2K13 Roster Update Details (2-2-13)

This is a discussion on NBA 2K13 Roster Update Details (2-2-13) within the NBA 2K Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-02-2013, 03:36 PM   #25
Banned

OVR: 0
Re: NBA 2K13 Roster Update Details (2-2-13)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClevelandFan
When is Tristan Thompson gonna get some love? What more does he have to do lol. He's a goddamn 68 ffs.
TT probably deserves a small update...but not much. His apparent "development" has been more the result of just getting more MINUTES. his production hasn't changed much.

He probably needs a boost in Def Reb...possibly a slight bump in Pass....and maybe a SMALL change in Shot Med....but not much because he was OVERRATED in that before the season started based on last year's numbers.

And...if you want to accurately reflect TT in 2K...then his Block rating needs to go DOWN. Per 36 Mins his blocks are almost HALF what they were last season.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-02-2013, 03:48 PM   #26
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thunder Storm
im guessing you dont agree? please let me know why not? because i feel that if 2k never lowered melo. and he was a 92 from start till now. with the way he has been playing this year. NO one would say he needs to be lowered.
Old 02-02-2013, 04:00 PM   #27
Pro

ClevelandFan's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoudMouthHoops
TT probably deserves a small update...but not much. His apparent "development" has been more the result of just getting more MINUTES. his production hasn't changed much.

He probably needs a boost in Def Reb...possibly a slight bump in Pass....and maybe a SMALL change in Shot Med....but not much because he was OVERRATED in that before the season started based on last year's numbers.

And...if you want to accurately reflect TT in 2K...then his Block rating needs to go DOWN. Per 36 Mins his blocks are almost HALF what they were last season.
He has gotten loads better around the rim offensively, w/e those ratings are need an increase.

And the rebounding goes without saying. Christ he has like a 60 something def rebound in this game. Bull****, should be an 80 at least.

I don't get any rebounds play online with the Cavs and it's extremely frustrating, especially given how well TT has been rebounding lately.

Old 02-02-2013, 04:11 PM   #28
Rookie

OVR: 1

Wow I can't believe they updated Kobe's accessories.
Old 02-02-2013, 05:15 PM   #29
MVP

Phreezy P's Arena

OVR: 24

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thunder Storm
What? I agree!

CHECK OUT MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL
Old 02-02-2013, 05:18 PM   #30
Rookie

Kobe better get a bump in off awar, passing, and get the skill dimer lol
Old 02-02-2013, 05:58 PM   #31
Banned

apollooff320's Arena

OVR: 9

finally gave Kyrie his gear but wrong color. Do these ppl even watch basketball or even clips?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-02-2013, 06:00 PM   #32
Rookie

Xuriath's Arena

OVR: 2

Rudy gay makes the raptors a fun team to play with. He is unstoppable on a team where he is the go to guy, he was impossible to play with on the Grizzles. On a side note I whooped done guy up 32-11 with the Raptors, he had the Knicks. Funniest thing ever he quit and claimed the Raptors shouldn't be that good lmao!

Now if Earl Clark could get a rebounding, hustle, vertical, and speed/quickness increase we would be fine. The guy is averaging a damn near double double of 12 points per game and 8 rebounds with 3.1 offensive rebounds a game since becoming a starter. He is probably the fastest starter, and the most athletic next to Dwight. Not to mention he is shooting about 40 percent from the 3 point clip since becoming a starter in January.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen »