Home

NASCAR The Game: Inside Line Kicks off the 2013 Season with Sixth Generation Car DLC

This is a discussion on NASCAR The Game: Inside Line Kicks off the 2013 Season with Sixth Generation Car DLC within the Racing forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Other Sports > Racing
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-04-2013, 01:42 PM   #25
MVP

TCrouch's Arena

OVR: 33
Re: NASCAR The Game: Inside Line Kicks off the 2013 Season with Sixth Generation Car

Somehow with their plan to not allow people to simply use the DLC in a season or career, I doubt they're going to open it up so that users can mod the game on their own. They seem to be pretty tightly controlling exactly what they want to let us do, when they want us to do it, and in what gameplay mode we can do it in.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-04-2013, 01:51 PM   #26
Content Creator

bluengold34_OS's Arena

OVR: 44
Re: NASCAR The Game: Inside Line Kicks off the 2013 Season with Sixth Generation Car

Quote:
Originally Posted by TCrouch
Somehow with their plan to not allow people to simply use the DLC in a season or career, I doubt they're going to open it up so that users can mod the game on their own. They seem to be pretty tightly controlling exactly what they want to let us do, when they want us to do it, and in what gameplay mode we can do it in.
Hey! Stop raining on my parade Mr. Dark Cloud
Old 02-05-2013, 07:43 AM   #27
Rookie

Slim4824's Arena

OVR: 2
Was going to buy the dlc day one. Now I don't plan on getting it at all without the ability to use it in career or season mode.

Sent from my SCH-L710 using Tapatalk 2
Old 02-05-2013, 07:33 PM   #28
MVP

bravesfan1984's Arena

OVR: 6

it's too bad, since they aren't allowing use of the new cars in career mode, which is the only mode i play, that they couldn't update the paint schemes and driver movements on the 2012 cars so we could have an up to date career mode. i'm extremely bummed, it's the main reason i had not started my career yet

Old 02-07-2013, 04:47 PM   #29
Rookie

OVR: 5

Why release a seasonal game like Nascar so late in the year in 2012? Its like releasing a football game in January. Idiots. To make things ever more incredibly stupid, release a DLC for 2013 with the 6GL cars... that you can't use for a 2013 season. BRILLIANT!

So let me start a new career and play 2012 season with last years teams, cars, paint schemes. The game is good.. the management/marketing is incredibly STUPID.

Release a Baseball game in October or a Hockey game in April. Then release a roster update that you can't use in your season. HAHA.

You guys are brilliant...
Old 02-10-2013, 12:38 PM   #30
Pro

OVR: 7

Man I was all set to buy me a driver seat and wheel...was looking at over 600 bucks for what I wanted at the time (its higher now) but i haven't even put the game in (PS3) in over a month now. My enthusiasm might return if they get things working better. But, for the time being they saved me alot of money with the game being somewhat broken (and thats being nice)

« Operation Sports Forums > Other Sports > Racing »