Home

MLB 2K13 Perfect Game Challenge Returns (Trailer and Screen Captures Included)

This is a discussion on MLB 2K13 Perfect Game Challenge Returns (Trailer and Screen Captures Included) within the MLB 2K forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > Other Baseball Games > MLB 2K
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-12-2013, 10:41 AM   #17
Pro

jmaj315's Arena

OVR: 2
sometimes i think that if there wasn't this perfect game challenge nobody would buy this on ps3
Old 02-12-2013, 10:59 AM   #18
MVP

BlackBetty15's Arena

OVR: 12
Re: MLB 2K13 Perfect Game Challenge Returns (Trailer and Screen Captures Included)

Honestly I think I have narrowed my frustrations with this franchise down to this: I am not really mad at the game itself, I enjoy it and play it extensively. My anger is towards that (Bleep)'ing ronnie. THAT guy angers me more than I think anyone simply because its HIS job to promote and generate excitement and give info about this game. He is supposed to be our ramone russel if you will and he is flat out TERRIBLE. Whats more is that he does a serviceable job with NBA info and excitment but this dude does NOTHING for MLB but put out these dull random tweets about stuff that MAY or MAY not be forthcoming. I swear there is a HUGE cage at my work I would love to lock myself in with ronnie for a good 5 mins.
Old 02-12-2013, 11:07 AM   #19
All Star

HustlinOwl's Arena

OVR: 50
Re: MLB 2K13 Perfect Game Challenge Returns (Trailer and Screen Captures Included)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackBetty15
Honestly I think I have narrowed my frustrations with this franchise down to this: I am not really mad at the game itself, I enjoy it and play it extensively. My anger is towards that (Bleep)'ing ronnie. THAT guy angers me more than I think anyone simply because its HIS job to promote and generate excitement and give info about this game. He is supposed to be our ramone russel if you will and he is flat out TERRIBLE. Whats more is that he does a serviceable job with NBA info and excitment but this dude does NOTHING for MLB but put out these dull random tweets about stuff that MAY or MAY not be forthcoming. I swear there is a HUGE cage at my work I would love to lock myself in with ronnie for a good 5 mins.
LOL, classic
http://www.operationsports.com/forum...2-12-13-a.html
Quote:
Originally Posted by sniapeko
You know what's really fun?
When Ronnie 2K tweeted that the roster update was released, Patrick Beverley of the Rockets tweeted him
"I better be there!"
and Ronnie replied
"You are!"

that last tweet has now been deleted, I wonder why....

How sloppy can they get before we stop giving them our money?
Old 02-12-2013, 12:27 PM   #20
Hall Of Fame

Money99's Arena

OVR: 37

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackBetty15
Give him a break BlackBetty (EPIC tune, BTW).
Ronnie's very busy promoting many other 2K sports titles such as NHL, Hoops, NFL,... oops.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmaj315
sometimes i think that if there wasn't this perfect game challenge nobody would buy this on ps3
Don't be so sure. I know a few people that bought 2K11 and 2K12 for the PS3 and I'll be getting 2K13 for the PS3 as well (it's my primary console).

There aren't many of us, but there are a few.
Old 02-12-2013, 12:46 PM   #21
Banned

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by PVarck31
Honestly, did anyone really expect more? This is the end of the console generation. They aren't going to put a significant effort into this game. And they didn't have any time to do it anyway.
Those are weak excuses and they don't apply to this situation. End of the console generation and didn't have any time to do it.. Yea, OK.. What about the other 3 years ?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-12-2013, 01:49 PM   #22

OVR: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by tonadom
Those are weak excuses and they don't apply to this situation. End of the console generation and didn't have any time to do it.. Yea, OK.. What about the other 3 years ?
They definitely need to put out a game that is quality. No excuses at all. They were given an excuse on the game's first showing this gen, then it was because beloved Ben Brinkman was in his first year, then it was because Ben Brinkman was gone..then it was because it was VC's first year with the game.

2K just didn't have a good series with MLB this gen. No excuses at all.
Old 02-12-2013, 03:41 PM   #23
Banned

OVR: 3

2K12 was a good game. So was 2K11.
Old 02-12-2013, 03:59 PM   #24
Moderator/Writer

PVarck31's Arena

OVR: 46

Quote:
Originally Posted by tonadom
Yeah they pretty much apply. Yes, the game has been mediocre for the last 3 years, but did you really think they were gonna go all out for 2k13 when development resumed sometime in Oct. Do you have any idea how long it takes to make wholesale changes in games? So again, why would they waste large amounts of time and effort on MLB 2K13 on a lame duck console generation?

Not excuses, just reality.

Last edited by PVarck31; 02-12-2013 at 04:02 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > Other Baseball Games > MLB 2K »