Home

GRID 2 Gameplay Trailer and Screenshots

This is a discussion on GRID 2 Gameplay Trailer and Screenshots within the Racing forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Other Sports > Racing
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-14-2013, 01:27 PM   #1
Editor-in-Chief

Steve_OS's Arena

OVR: 77
GRID 2 Gameplay Trailer and Screenshots

This video is also available on the OS Youtube channel, please subscribe while you're there.

Check out the new GRID 2 screenshots, right here.

Quote:
In the first GRID 2 gameplay trailer Road Racing locations are well represented as cars including the BMW E30 M3 Sport Evolution, Ford Mustang Mach 1 and Chevrolet Camaro Z28 RS SS 1970 race head-to-head on the California Coast. Track Racing is shown at Austria's Red Bull Ring, where the Ariel Atom 3, BAC Mono and KTM X-Bow R go flat out around this historic circuit.

Street Racing, meanwhile, is shown in Paris, as marques including the McLaren MP4-12C, Mercedes Benz SL 65 AMG and Corvette Z06 Centennial Edition tear around the Arc de Triumph. Hot hatches including the Alfa Romeo Giuletta and Ford Focus ST race into the night in Barcelona and stunning cars including the Nissan Skyline GT-R R34 Nismo Z Tune, Pagani Huayra, Koenigsegg Agera R and more charge through Chicago.

Be fast, be first and be famous as the race returns in GRID 2, the sequel to the BAFTA-award winning, multi-million selling Race Driver: GRID.
  • BE FAST - The race comes alive with GRID 2’s TrueFeel™ Handling system for edge-of-control exhilaration.
  • BE FIRST - Prove yourself against advanced AI in aggressive, blockbuster races packed with wow moments.
  • BE FAMOUS - Blaze your way to the top of a new world of motorsport.
  • BE DOMINANT - An extensive and separate online campaign redefines multiplayer racing games.
  • BE BLOWN AWAY - Powered by Codemasters’ EGO Game Technology Platform for jaw-dropping damage and stunning visuals, GRID 2 sets the standard for technical excellence in racing.

Platform: PC / PS3 / Xbox 360
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-14-2013, 04:11 PM   #2
Banned

daflyboys's Arena

OVR: 27
Re: GRID 2 Gameplay Trailer and Screenshots

I don't do new games at all, but if there's a pre-order deal on this, may have to jump on it.
Old 02-15-2013, 12:35 AM   #3
MVP

OVR: 32
I am all over this - First the Show, then this one - perfect.
Old 03-14-2013, 09:00 PM   #4
Banned

daflyboys's Arena

OVR: 27
Re: GRID 2 Gameplay Trailer and Screenshots

...and now I'm singing a different tune after seeing all of the DLC packs which seem like they should have been in the game to begin with. I mean it's there product and they can do what they want, but it seems to be pissing off a lot of CM faithful. If they are going this direction then why not lower the price of the base game to like $40 and entice people to buy 4 DLC packs at $10 each, which they are more inclined to do.

Yes, CM, I'm available for marketing and I'd work at 2/3 the price!

« Operation Sports Forums > Other Sports > Racing »