Home

MotoGP 13 Game Modes Revealed

This is a discussion on MotoGP 13 Game Modes Revealed within the Racing forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Other Sports > Racing
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-16-2013, 08:08 AM   #1
Editor-in-Chief

Steve_OS's Arena

OVR: 77
MotoGP 13 Game Modes Revealed

These include Grand Prix, World Championship, Time Attack, Sprint Season, Real Life in-game Events, Split Screen and the new ‘Career’*

Publisher PQube, along with Milestone, one of the most recognized racing videogame developers for consoles and PC, unveils the new exclusive ‘Game Modes’ included in MotoGP™13, due for release in June 2013.

“This all new reboot of the MotoGP™ game franchise will offer players a 360° experience based on pure realism”, comments Michele Caletti, MotoGP™13’s Game Director. “We’re working hard on this new project referencing forums regularly , the Official Facebook Fan Page and quotes for collecting feedback which will allow us to create a game as close as possible to players’ needs. For example, we’ve introduced one of the most requested features by fans: SPLIT SCREEN”, concludes Caletti .

MotoGP™13’s Game Modes:
  • Grand Prix – Pick your rider, team, track and category, then customise your options, set the weather conditions, opponents’ AI difficultly level, qualifying session update with 2013 new rules or the entire weekend race.
  • World Championship – Prove your riding abilities by completing the entire MotoGP ™ 2013 World Championship in either Moto3 ™, Moto2 ™ or MotoGP . In-depth customization gives you the chance to choose a section of the championship (minimum 4 – maximum 18 races), select the tracks, choose a preferred order or repeat one single track until you master it. The aim is to be the World Champion!
  • Time Attack – A timeless game mode where you can ride unfinished laps, modify bike settings and participate in technical meetings to improve your performance. The best lap time for each category will be uploaded onto the Worldwide Leaderboard.
  • Career –The brand new career mode lets you build your racing career, race after race, from your rookie debut, through Moto3™, Moto2™ all the way to the MotoGP ™ World Champion title! Advice from your ever present Personal Manager gives you feedback on your performance and assigns objectives. Between races, your Motorhome is the place to be, from here you can customise your rider and career elements or unlock new deals and teams, depending on your Reputation. Be completely immersed in the MotoGP universe!
  • Online Multiplayer – Experience the Grand Prix and World Championship modes online, racing against friends! In the Sprint Season mode you can start from Moto3™ and jump directly to the desirable MotoGP™ class by meeting certain objectives.
  • Real in-game Events - A constantly updated online feed of events based on actual real-world races, as they happen throughout the 2013 season: Relive all the thrills within days of seeing them live!
Developed by Milestone studio, MotoGP™13 is scheduled for release in 2013 for Xbox 360®, PlayStation®3, Windows PC and PlayStation®Vita.
Platform: PC / PS Vita / PS3 / Xbox 360
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-16-2013, 01:32 PM   #2
MVP

mrlux's Arena

OVR: 15
I wonder from all the feedback they are "supposedly" looking at on the forums, I hope they actually work on the BRAKES and make them have a better vibration for the controller.
Old 02-16-2013, 02:14 PM   #3
All Star

OVR: 20
Re: MotoGP13 Game Modes Revealed

This should be a solid game since Capcom no longer has the license. Milestone developed the FANTASTIC MotoGP games for THQ from 2002-08. Capcom ruined the series.
Old 02-16-2013, 02:40 PM   #4
LORDTHUNDERBIRD

Pappy Knuckles's Arena

OVR: 46
Re: MotoGP13 Game Modes Revealed

The only Moto GP game I played was 08, but I had a ton of fun with it. If this is an improvement on that I might give it a shot because I'd kinda like a motorcyle racer.
Old 02-16-2013, 04:26 PM   #5
All Star

inkcil's Arena

OVR: 23
I wish they would bring back the xtreme mode where you could race through scenic courses like cities and mountains...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-18-2013, 02:41 PM   #6
MVP

bp4baseball's Arena

OVR: 43
Re: MotoGP 13 Game Modes Revealed

Quote:
Originally Posted by inkcil
I wish they would bring back the xtreme mode where you could race through scenic courses like cities and mountains...
I really hope not. Fine idea for an arcade game but I hope this sticks to being a true simulation (with assists to make it easier if desired).
Old 02-19-2013, 08:52 AM   #7
JMD
MVP

JMD's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by inkcil
I enjoyed that mode as well. The games that had it gave us the best of both worlds, we could race the Grand Prix series or go balls to the wall with the Extreme courses. I still have Moto GP 6 for that very reason.
Old 02-21-2013, 02:16 PM   #8
All Star

inkcil's Arena

OVR: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by JMD
I enjoyed that mode as well. The games that had it gave us the best of both worlds, we could race the Grand Prix series or go balls to the wall with the Extreme courses. I still have Moto GP 6 for that very reason.
Yeah, I really don't understand why people are against it. It's a lot of fun and adds an extra demension and replay value to the game. It's like when an NBA game has blacktop mode.

Now Playing:

XB1 (Forza Motorsport 6 and Horizon 2)
Switch (Mario Kart and Zelda)
PS3 (old 2k games and the Show)

« Operation Sports Forums > Other Sports > Racing »