Home

MLB 13 The Show - Overall Team Ratings, Including Batting, Pitching and Defense

This is a discussion on MLB 13 The Show - Overall Team Ratings, Including Batting, Pitching and Defense within the MLB The Show Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-22-2013, 03:32 PM   #89
Pro

metsfan4life1's Arena

OVR: 10
Re: MLB 13 The Show - Overall Team Ratings, Including Batting, Pitching and Defense

Quote:
Originally Posted by tonadom
If this was my forum, this thread would not have been created. It draws the most whiniest and biased comments from fans I've ever seen.

These ratings aren't even concrete, are they ?
It's something new concerning MLB 13 the show, that's why it was posted.
Old 02-22-2013, 03:39 PM   #90
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: MLB 13 The Show - Overall Team Ratings, Including Batting, Pitching and Defense

Quote:
Originally Posted by DodgerFanatic2K3
I know it's going to look like I'm just hating being a Dodger fan but besides the pitching there not that good overall

They won it all last year because every call and bounce went their way early on in the playoffs
You are wrong.... Early in the playoffs we were down 0-2 (Reds) and 1-3 (Cards)... We showed heart and skills and sweeped the Tigers... Makes no sense at all... I think we are not the best team but top 10 imo... It is ignant... Even Dodgers deserve better imo... Overrated in the game are the Cards and for sure the Red Sox... wth....
Old 02-22-2013, 03:50 PM   #91
Rookie

big_tone91's Arena

OVR: 1
@Kr49erfan How are the cardinals overrated they were 1 win away from back to back World Series appearances. Man are you ignorant.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-22-2013, 03:52 PM   #92
Go Irish

Rules's Arena

OVR: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by catch212
Why do people get so worked up about this stuff? It's the individual player ratings that matter, people! Relax...

Because I have no life
Old 02-22-2013, 03:56 PM   #93
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by big_tone91
@Kr49erfan How are the cardinals overrated they were 1 win away from back to back World Series appearances. Man are you ignorant.
Nah I think u guys are a top 5 team... It is the Red Sox ranking that boggles my mind... If you look at it that way Giants won 2 out the last 3 World Series, without even losing any big names... I dont think we are top5 but imo we should be ranked anywhere between 10-12...

***Just seen my post... Think u guys are top 5 but not two... Just surprised at some of the ratings.... The O's got bamboozled as well... imo...
Old 02-22-2013, 03:58 PM   #94
Rookie

imfletcher00's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rules
Because I have no life
Yeah me too...or neither.

I don't get worked up, it is just occasionally pleasant to discuss how/why something is. I'm totally biased as a Giants fan, but I am also a huge fan of the game and don't see the logic of this list.

That being said I would kill most of you with my bare hands to get to go home and play this tonight, so logic isn't the most important thing.

Last edited by imfletcher00; 02-22-2013 at 04:05 PM.
Old 02-22-2013, 04:02 PM   #95
Rookie

OVR: 0

RED SOX

Key departures: IF Mike Aviles, RHP Aaron Cook, IF Ivan DeJesus Jr, 1B James Loney, RHP Daisuke Matsuzaka, RHP Mark Melancon, RHP Vicente Padilla, OF Scott Podsednik, OF Cody Ross, OF Jerry Sands, 3B Danny Valencia

Key arrivals: RHP Ryan Dempster, SS Stephen Drew, OF Jonny Gomes, RHP Joel Hanrahan, 1B/C Mike Napoli, C David Ross, RHP Koji Uehara, OF Shane Victorino

You can't deny they got better this offseason. Top 5 better? Well those names have a lot of star power. I'm not too upset they're 'above' the Jays *shudder*

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-22-2013, 04:04 PM   #96
Rookie

OVR: 0

ORIOLES

Key departures: 2B Robert Andino, OF Endy Chavez, OF Bill Hall, DH Nick Johnson, IF Omar Quintanilla, 1B/3B Mark Reynolds, LHP Joe Saunders, DH Jim Thome, LHP Randy Wolf

Key arrivals: IF Alexi Casilla, 1B Travis Ishikawa, RHP Jair Jurrjens, UT Yamaico Navarro, OF Trayvon Robinson, 3B Danny Valencia

even with the improvement of Machado...the O's regressed this offseason IMO.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen »