Home

MLB 13 The Show - Overall Team Ratings, Including Batting, Pitching and Defense

This is a discussion on MLB 13 The Show - Overall Team Ratings, Including Batting, Pitching and Defense within the MLB The Show Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-22-2013, 08:28 PM   #169
Rookie

OVR: 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by juicer420
Hey man, in my case...it's true! No love whatsoever for the World Champs.

I feel like I just got married and my wife told me on our honeymoon that I was the 17th best she ever had in bed. But I thought I was the best!

*confidence shattered
You're #1 in my book handsome
Old 02-22-2013, 08:40 PM   #170
MVP

OVR: 0
Re: MLB 13 The Show - Overall Team Ratings, Including Batting, Pitching and Defense

The Jays "won" the offseason but I'm a Marlins fan... and (except for Pujols) we "won" the offseason last year. And it came together to smell like a giant turd. And then the Jays went and grabbed four Marlins, four guys from a team that lost 93 games.

Toronto is great, and I'm a closet Jays fan since my childhood... but as a Marlins fan first, I know that the Jays have done NOTHING until the season plays out and we see if the offseason translates to in-season wins.

They added talent, yes, but based on the 2012 of that talent (except for RA Dickey), theres no guarantees for Toronto.
Old 02-22-2013, 08:42 PM   #171
Banned

OVR: 3
Dodgers are better than PHI, and the SFG are better than the no pitching Rockies this is a joke, redsox 3rd? Are you kidding
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-22-2013, 08:45 PM   #172
Rookie

Number2DJ's Arena

OVR: 8
Re: MLB 13 The Show - Overall Team Ratings, Including Batting, Pitching and Defense

It wouldn't surprise me if whoever made/compiled this "overall team ratings" list spilled coffee all over their keyboard while doing so..
Old 02-22-2013, 08:46 PM   #173
MVP

BBallcoach's Arena

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by juicer420
Hey man, in my case...it's true! No love whatsoever for the World Champs.

I feel like I just got married and my wife told me on our honeymoon that I was the 17th best she ever had in bed. But I thought I was the best!

*confidence shattered
Just cause you win the WS doesn't make you the best team next year. Should SF be in the top 10? yes. Are they too low? yes. But you act like they are by far the best team in the MLB. Washington and Stl are just as good as SF in the NL and I would say LA too, heck Kershaw's injury is why you won the division. It's cool being a fan and it is outrageous that they are ranked so low but please dont be so biased plus when the OSFM's come out all will be well.
Old 02-22-2013, 08:51 PM   #174
Banned

OVR: 3

The Yankees who barley had a 5 man rotation last year is better in pitching then SF whose known for their pitching
Old 02-22-2013, 08:51 PM   #175
Rookie

spike83's Arena

OVR: 2

This thread reminds me of Selection Sunday for the NCAA Tournament with everyone hooting and hollering about how their team got shafted in seed number or what region they were shipped out to. Then the games begin and all is forgotten.

Will team ratings even matter once everyone has their copy on March 5th and after the first roster update drops?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-22-2013, 08:57 PM   #176
Bat
what

Bat's Arena

OVR: 22

M's not a 23rd ranked defense. With proof.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen »