Home

MLB 13 The Show Player Ratings For Every Team

This is a discussion on MLB 13 The Show Player Ratings For Every Team within the MLB The Show Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-26-2013, 08:07 PM   #145
Pro

slickkill77's Arena

OVR: 7
Re: MLB 13 The Show Player Ratings For Every Team

Ah I guess I was just confusing it with the fact that we have both numbers and bars and Russel(?) said that everyone would be happy because of that. Sorry for the confusion
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-26-2013, 08:20 PM   #146
MVP

cardinalbird5's Arena

OVR: 13

The only thing Darvish needs to work on is lowering his walks a bit. His WHIP, HR/9, Opp BA, SLG, and OPS were all in the top 10. It was a factor of pitching in Texas and some tough luck for his higher ERA. If he pitched in SF his ERA would be under 3, guaranteed. Cain would struggle in Texas too. Weaver in 9 starts over the past 3 years has an ERA of 5.86 in Arlington too. People forget how much of a hitter's park it is.
Old 02-26-2013, 09:22 PM   #147
Rookie

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by cardinalbird7
The only thing Darvish needs to work on is lowering his walks a bit. His WHIP, HR/9, Opp BA, SLG, and OPS were all in the top 10. It was a factor of pitching in Texas and some tough luck for his higher ERA. If he pitched in SF his ERA would be under 3, guaranteed. Cain would struggle in Texas too. Weaver in 9 starts over the past 3 years has an ERA of 5.86 in Arlington too. People forget how much of a hitter's park it is.
His WHIP was 54th according to ESPN, good theory on top 10 though. Weaver also had to pitch against the best or damn close to it lineup everytime he pitched in Anaheim. (or Texas whichever) Any more stats you want to makeup and/or cherry pick?

Last edited by bayman; 02-26-2013 at 09:45 PM.
Old 02-27-2013, 01:37 AM   #148
MVP

OVR: 14

I'd love to see Trout's hit charts transferred to Comerica, with no marine layer, and projected facing more pitching staffs of Min, KC, and Cle instead of Oak, Tex, and Sea (2 of those being pitcher parks).

His numbers would crush Miggy's...from the leadoff spot....without playing in April...lol. I don't think people realize how historic Trout's season was.

He also had the highest steal percentage for someone who stole as many as he did. Led the league in runs created.

He was also rated one of the best defenders (at any position) in baseball. He could hit .250 and still be valuable, lol.

I wish Jose Bautista didn't break his wrist and led the AL in home runs so people wouldn't bring up the arbitrary triple crown. Or if Hamilton didn't get injured and had 11 more RBI like he was on pace for.

Last edited by ParisB; 02-27-2013 at 01:41 AM.
Old 02-27-2013, 01:40 AM   #149
MVP

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by ParisB
I'd love to see Trout's hit charts transferred to Comerica, with no marine layer, and projected facing more pitching staffs of Min, KC, and Cle instead of Oak, Tex, and Sea (2 of those being pitcher parks).

His numbers would crush Miggy's...from the leadoff spot....without playing in April...lol. I don't think people realize how historic Trout's season was.

He also had the highest steal percentage for someone who stole as many as he did. Led the league in runs created.

He was also rated one of the best defenders (at any position) in baseball. He could hit .250 and still be valuable, lol.
The MLB network rated him number 1 player of top 100.
Old 02-27-2013, 03:42 AM   #150
Just started!

OVR: 4
Who is Matt Kain? Ohh you must be referring to Matt Cain a pitcher for the world series champion San Francisco Giants. That makes sense now.
Old 02-27-2013, 03:46 AM   #151
Banned

royals852's Arena

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by bdubz91
Who is Matt Kain? Ohh you must be referring to Matt Cain a pitcher for the world series champion San Francisco Giants. That makes sense now.
Im afraid to say what i want to say. Cause id rather not be banned. So. ill just shut up now.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-27-2013, 03:47 AM   #152
Just started!

OVR: 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by royals852
Im afraid to say what i want to say. Cause id rather not be banned. So. ill just shut up now.
So a pitcher of his caliber doesn't deserve respect in regards to his name? Roger that.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen »