Home

Pre-Order MLB 13 The Show From PSN Store & Download at 12:01 AM EST, March 5th

This is a discussion on Pre-Order MLB 13 The Show From PSN Store & Download at 12:01 AM EST, March 5th within the MLB The Show Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-27-2013, 11:10 AM   #9
Rookie

Gymbo-59's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Pre-Order MLB 13 The Show From PSN Store & Download at 12:01 AM EST, March 5th

Quote:
Originally Posted by dalger21
I was going to go this route, however, the gamestop pre-order comes with 1200 RttS points. This pre-order comes with something I would never use as I don't play franchise.
My thoughts exactly.
Old 02-27-2013, 11:17 AM   #10
MVP

icicle22's Arena

OVR: 7
Re: Pre-Order MLB 13 The Show From PSN Store & Download at 12:01 AM EST, March 5th

Dumb question buy I must ask. I have Best Buy gift cards that I was going to use today to pre-order The Show there. Can I buy PSN credits at Best Buy and then use them to purchase the Show directly via PSN network? Not sure how I feel about having only a digital copy, it has positives and negatives obviously.
Old 02-27-2013, 11:19 AM   #11
RIP Ty My Buddy

nemesis04's Arena

OVR: 52

Quote:
Originally Posted by icicle22
Dumb question buy I must ask. I have Best Buy gift cards that I was going to use today to pre-order The Show there. Can I buy PSN credits at Best Buy and then use them to purchase the Show directly via PSN network? Not sure how I feel about having only a digital copy, it has positives and negatives obviously.
You can buy the PSN cards with gift cards at BB.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-27-2013, 11:23 AM   #12
dare i say...en fuego?

BravesBoy's Arena

OVR: 14

I think i'll give this a try. I originally had this pre ordered from amazon for release day delivery but since my UPS don't deliver till the afternoons, i cant start this download at midnight and have it ready for just shortly after...I do worry how loooong this download will take, psn int the fastest. Maybe a hour or 2?
Old 02-27-2013, 11:24 AM   #13
MVP

OVR: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by dalger21
Yes. It's basically having the game on your hard drive without actually needing a disc. A lot of people prefer this method because you don't have to switch discs to play another game. If your hard drive breaks, the game can be re downloaded from your history in account management.
wow, that's cool, considering load times should be much faster, and the console will be quieter by not having a disc spinning. Do you know how much the download weighs in gigabytes more or less?
Old 02-27-2013, 11:25 AM   #14
MVP

tnixen's Arena

OVR: 0

If you have more then 1 PS3 can you download the game to both PS3's?
Old 02-27-2013, 11:25 AM   #15
RIP Ty My Buddy

nemesis04's Arena

OVR: 52

Quote:
Originally Posted by BravesBoy
I think i'll give this a try. I originally had this pre ordered from amazon for release day delivery but since my UPS don't deliver till the afternoons, i cant start this download at midnight and have it ready for just shortly after...I do worry how loooong this download will take, psn int the fastest. Maybe a hour or 2?
It would be nice if they allowed you to download it now and not be active until 12:01am on the 5th.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-27-2013, 11:27 AM   #16
Faceuary!

N51_rob's Arena

OVR: 54

Quote:
Originally Posted by tnixen
If you have more then 1 PS3 can you download the game to both PS3's?
Yes, the gmae will be in your DL history.

Twitch

Finally Access to Coaches Tape! Coaches Film Analysis

2 Minute Warning PS4 Madden 18 Franchise
Washington Redskins (0-0) Last Game: N/A
Year 1:

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen »