Home

All EA Games to Include Microtransactions in the Future

This is a discussion on All EA Games to Include Microtransactions in the Future within the Operation Sports Content and Other News forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > The News Desk > Operation Sports Content and Other News
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-28-2013, 04:40 AM   #9
Rookie

weaponz248's Arena

OVR: 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by rsump112
I don't mind spending a few dollars on a free iphone app, but I'm disgusted at the thought of paying $60 for a game only to be nickel and dimed to death afterwards
AMEN!! rsump112
Old 02-28-2013, 05:15 AM   #10
Rookie

OVR: 4
I personally hate the idea because it's a trend I see many others following. Dlc is bad enough, sometimes, but his going beyond greed.

The sad Part about is, more peoPle than not will buy these microtransactions, and thus they will be here to stay.

F..k EA and their stupid ideas...
Old 02-28-2013, 03:09 PM   #11
Pro

OVR: 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by GlennN
Swell, so offline franchise will be ignored in favor of online gaming.
I'm assuming you are referencing madden? If so, then not at all. Offline CCM is the same thing as Online CCM except that it's offline instead. They are all the same file now. So if something is updated then it's updated for online and offline at the same time.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-28-2013, 03:21 PM   #12
Rookie

BCDX97's Arena

OVR: 4
I can't wait until we have to buy each team separately. Madden 14 will come with the Lions and the Chiefs, and you have to pay to download (on disc DLC) everybody else.
Old 02-28-2013, 06:07 PM   #13
Rookie

OVR: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by rsump112
I don't mind spending a few dollars on a free iphone app, but I'm disgusted at the thought of paying $60 for a game only to be nickel and dimed to death afterwards
I totally agree bro. As a gamer EA makes me sick with the way they try to milk every nickel any way they can from the consumers pockets. I understand that it's business but with the way the economy is right now. It's absolutely disgusting!
Old 02-28-2013, 07:57 PM   #14
Rookie

OVR: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gotmadskillzson
So does this means I can buy better AI DLC for their football games or buy pass interference being called or buy punt blocks or punts being returned for more then 10 yards. Can I buy classic teams ? Can I buy FCS schools for their NCAA football game series ?

Blah, I think we all knew this was coming when they started charging for alternate college uniforms last year. Nickel and dime us to death.
In Madden leagues I have seen punt blocks, and I've seen and done a few punt returns and kick returns my self, both aren't really that hard. And thats on All Madden too. I even had a game with 4 total kick returns. Another game with 2 kick returns and a punt return, again on All Madden.

But EA is stupid with the microtransripoffs. Its all about Madden Ultimate Team, EA will keep promoting that stupid mode to the moon just because you cant win a game or compete without buying packs, when anyone you play online has a full 99ovr team. Hence why no one plays it online besides the guys who paid for 99ovr teams.

« Operation Sports Forums > The News Desk > Operation Sports Content and Other News »