Home

MLB 13 The Show Video - Baltimore Orioles vs. Cleveland Indians

This is a discussion on MLB 13 The Show Video - Baltimore Orioles vs. Cleveland Indians within the MLB The Show Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-02-2013, 10:13 AM   #9
Rookie

OVR: 4
Re: MLB 13 The Show Video - Baltimore Orioles vs. Cleveland Indians

really wish we'd get those "Major League" era uni's for the Tribe one of these years
Old 03-02-2013, 10:14 AM   #10
Rookie

Nexgenrulz's Arena

OVR: 2
Finally a video of the Tribe!! Tuesday can't come fast enough.
Old 03-02-2013, 10:26 AM   #11
"ADAPT OR DIE"

jcar0725's Arena

OVR: 3

Cool video, go Tribe!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-02-2013, 10:32 AM   #12
MVP

tnixen's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by mdlanni1
bore... Can't wait for PS4
I hate to say this but I agree with you. I would not say the game is boring by any means but seeing so many videos and screenshots for a game that pretty much looks no different then 12 is kind of boring as you say. After watching all these videos honestly its looks just like MLB 12 The Show with just some new icing on top. I mean I still am looking forward to March 5th because MLB The Show is the only game I ever really play and i love the hell out of it. And I always buy the newest version no matter what. Heck this game is so good I would probably buy it if the only thing new in 13 was updated rosters to me MLB The Show is addicting like a Drugs, Food, Alcohol and Sex can be to some people. I wake up in the middle of the night from sleeping sometimes just to play this game.

But I am definitely ready for the PS4 version of MLB The Show at this point in time. The PS3 version is far and away the greatest baseball game I have ever had the pleasure of playing but at this point in time it's becoming quite clear how the PS3 memory limitations are really hurting the true potential of what MLB The Show really could become. I guess for those that will be playing MLB The Show on the PS3 for the first time it will blow your minds with excitement. But for someone like me who is now going on their 7th version of MLB The Show on PS3 you could under stand how it could get kind of boring.

With the reported specs of the PS4 I can not even imagine what MLB The Show will be capable of. It's just so exciting to even think about it

Having said all that I am 100% sure MLB 13 The Show will more then likely satisfy my baseball video game addiction for the next 12 months!

Last edited by tnixen; 03-02-2013 at 10:38 AM.
Old 03-02-2013, 10:34 AM   #13
Pro

Yankees2009Champs's Arena

OVR: 6

Still infuriates me that balls that hit the outfield wall are still such close plays. Maybe if your slow that's a close play but not when we're talking about a speedy player in Cabrera. You'd have to do everything perfect to make that play.

Can someone confirm that they switched the Indians socks on the cream jersey to red?
"Undaunted, I knew the game was mine to win. Just like in life, ALL of my successes depend on me. I'm the man who has the ball, I'm the man who can throw it faster than heck. So that is why I am better than everyone in the world."

Legendary pitcher Kenny Powers
Old 03-02-2013, 10:41 AM   #14
MVP

DGuinta1's Arena

OVR: 29
Love it! Thanks for the vids. A good base-runner on second, pitcher should look over there briefly, thankfully for the pitcher, the runner was thrown out at third. (First inning game play) Otherwise, Tuesday!!!!!!!!
Old 03-02-2013, 10:48 AM   #15
"ADAPT OR DIE"

jcar0725's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by tnixen
I hate to say this but I agree with you. I would not say the game is boring by any means but seeing so many videos and screenshots for a game that pretty much looks no different then 12 is kind of boring as you say. After watching all these videos honestly its looks just like MLB 12 The Show with just some new icing on top. I mean I still am looking forward to March 5th because MLB The Show is the only game I ever really play and i love the hell out of it. And I always buy the newest version no matter what. Heck this game is so good I would probably buy it if the only thing new in 13 was updated rosters to me MLB The Show is addicting like a Drugs, Food, Alcohol and Sex can be to some people. I wake up in the middle of the night from sleeping sometimes just to play this game.

But I am definitely ready for the PS4 version of MLB The Show at this point in time. The PS3 version is far and away the greatest baseball game I have ever had the pleasure of playing but at this point in time it's becoming quite clear how the PS3 memory limitations are really hurting the true potential of what MLB The Show really could become. I guess for those that will be playing MLB The Show on the PS3 for the first time it will blow your minds with excitement. But for someone like me who is now going on their 7th version of MLB The Show on PS3 you could under stand how it could get kind of boring.

With the reported specs of the PS4 I can not even imagine what MLB The Show will be capable of. It's just so exciting to even think about it

Having said all that I am 100% sure MLB 13 The Show will more then likely satisfy my baseball video game addiction for the next 12 months!
Again I'm pretty sure the reason the graphics look like 12 is because the graphics are already great. No need to fix what's not broken.....
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-02-2013, 10:52 AM   #16
MVP

OVR: 46

Quote:
Originally Posted by tnixen

I agree on the ps4. I can't wit for that version. I think its time I head into the sunset with the ps3 version. The fresh coat of paint will do wonders for getting me back into it.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen »