Home

MLB 13 The Show Video - Washington Nationals vs. Philadelphia Phillies (Full Game)

This is a discussion on MLB 13 The Show Video - Washington Nationals vs. Philadelphia Phillies (Full Game) within the MLB The Show Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-02-2013, 03:31 PM   #17
Banned

illmatic04's Arena

OVR: 4
Re: MLB 13 The Show Video - Washington Nationals vs. Philadelphia Phillies (Full Game

love the intro song, Big Boi & Kelly Rowland .. checking out the game play now
Old 03-02-2013, 03:32 PM   #18
Pro

ajblithe20's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: MLB 13 The Show Video - Washington Nationals vs. Philadelphia Phillies (Full Game

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lovesports
Last year and this year....a non factor. The Nats and Braves are the future of that division, phillies are getting old and ineffective.
Considering Utley, Howard, and Halladay were all hurt last year, and they've looked very good so far in Spring Training I wouldn't count them out yet. I agree the Nats are very good, but the Braves are a bit overrated. The Phillies, btw, still went 81-81 last year with such a beat up team. Old players can be good you know
Old 03-02-2013, 03:33 PM   #19
Pro

ajblithe20's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhilliesFan13
Yeah, a non factor. Ok. Which is why Jayson Werth of the team you all speak so highly of thinks otherwise.

http://www.csnphilly.com/phillies/we...biggest-threat
Werth said it well
Old 03-02-2013, 03:37 PM   #20
Pro

metsfan4life1's Arena

OVR: 10

When I said dream team.. I meant they are still getting better and have many great years ahead. I didn't mean they're the 1998 Yankees or 1986 Mets.
Old 03-02-2013, 03:38 PM   #21
Pro

ajblithe20's Arena

I wish someone would play a game with the Phillies while using the catcher view! Can't stand broadcast
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-02-2013, 03:44 PM   #22
Faceuary!

N51_rob's Arena

OVR: 54
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lovesports
First, don't know why but the game skips a lot in this video conpared to other videos. Second, at 29:59 mark I love the toss by the second baseman to first. Definitely a new animation. Lastly, "thats a clown question, bro" I actually laughed out loud.
It skips because I didn't want to watch every cut scene and have the video take two weeks to upload.
Old 03-02-2013, 04:02 PM   #23
Rookie

spike83's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajblithe20
Oh boy, the disrespect Philly fans receive. It's called passion. And before you bring up the Santa Claus thing at the Eagles game, let me tell you he was some drunk guy shouting curse words, not a big jolly man.
This is so true.

Unfortunately with the passage of time, this has resulted in a fallacy that seems to gets repeated over and over every December when I see an Eagles game. Just like Bartman. It was all his fault the Cubs didn't get to the World Series in 2003. No one seems to mention the 3 run lead they blew in the 8th of Game 6 or a 2 run lead in Game 7.
Old 03-02-2013, 04:04 PM   #24
Need A Life

bkrich83's Arena

OVR: 64

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhilliesFan13
Far from a non-factor. When the Nationals win 5 division titles in a row, then I'll give them credit.
No you won't because you're a Philly fan. You're incapable of it.

How did those 5 division titles help the Phillies last year? Nats are better at every position, deeper at every position and FAR deeper in the farm system.

I can't wait to hear how all those NFC title appearances mean the Eagles are now better than the Redskins.

Last edited by bkrich83; 03-02-2013 at 04:06 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen »