Home

MLB 2K13 Gameplay Videos - Orioles vs. Blue Jays & Dodgers vs. A's

This is a discussion on MLB 2K13 Gameplay Videos - Orioles vs. Blue Jays & Dodgers vs. A's within the MLB 2K forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > Other Baseball Games > MLB 2K
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-04-2013, 12:35 PM   #25
Rookie

OVR: 0
Oh and I forgot please add fielding cameras (high, medium, low), really? C'mon man...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-04-2013, 12:38 PM   #26
MVP

Hockeynut99's Arena

Re: MLB 2K13 Gameplay Video - Baltimore Orioles vs. Toronto Blue Jays

I think it looks really good. Animations looked more fluid and the colors just pop!
Old 03-04-2013, 12:39 PM   #27
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by hf199
Now next year they can work on graphics and the little things like home plate umpires (calling strikes across your chest; morons!)
Some of us have been asking for a proper/lower strike zone since 2K5, when they had an actual team of devs who worked on the game year-round. Do you really believe that issue has a hope in Hades of getting fixed at this point?
Old 03-04-2013, 12:44 PM   #28
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zombeels
Have fun with the Show's atrocious ratings lmao.
I assure you this game has far bigger problems than the Show's player ratings being off by a few points. Not trying to bring debate into this forum, just saying.... it's obviously the better game by miles and this game should in NO WAY be defended. You guys want EA to take a crack at baseball on the next Xbox? Dont buy this game.
Old 03-04-2013, 12:49 PM   #29
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoreyMac
this game should in NO WAY be defended
Not enough people playing this game anymore to defend it anyway. Bit like saying people shouldn't defend smoking, or eating Twinkies.
Old 03-04-2013, 12:50 PM   #30
MVP

OVR: 46

Quote:
Originally Posted by illmatic04
this game looks so atrociously bad, i am glad i bought a ps3 so i could enjoy the show .. i really hope and pray for all the xbox owners (including myself) get MVP Baseball back for next generation of consoles

then you must be over here a lot then, huh?

http://www.operationsports.com/forums/mlb-show/
Old 03-04-2013, 12:50 PM   #31
Hall Of Fame

Money99's Arena

OVR: 37

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoreyMac
I assure you this game has far bigger problems than the Show's player ratings being off by a few points. Not trying to bring debate into this forum, just saying.... it's obviously the better game by miles and this game should in NO WAY be defended. You guys want EA to take a crack at baseball on the next Xbox? Dont buy this game.
Seeing as your statement is opinion and not fact, then you can safely assume your comments will turn into a debate and you could very well be facing a ban, so you might want to tread lightly.

I'm someone who can acknowledge all the things that The Show does extremely well.
But for my tastes, I've enjoyed 2K more than MLB the last 2 seasons. It's not a perfect game, but I have fun when I play it, and in the end, that's what everyone should be able to say when they make a $60 investment.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-04-2013, 12:59 PM   #32
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Money99
Seeing as your statement is opinion and not fact, then you can safely assume your comments will turn into a debate and you could very well be facing a ban, so you might want to tread lightly.

I'm someone who can acknowledge all the things that The Show does extremely well.
But for my tastes, I've enjoyed 2K more than MLB the last 2 seasons. It's not a perfect game, but I have fun when I play it, and in the end, that's what everyone should be able to say when they make a $60 investment.
Did you see the original comment? THAT was a snarky reply to someone else. I was simply stating that if people are unhappy with 2K's games (which is a resounding yes) then they shouldnt defend it. Force 2K out of that exclusive contract and give Xbox players a choice going forward for their baseball needs.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > Other Baseball Games > MLB 2K »