Home

Madden NFL 25 Cover Vote Advances to Round 3

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 25 Cover Vote Advances to Round 3 within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-27-2013, 04:56 PM   #1
Editor-in-Chief

Steve_OS's Arena

OVR: 77
Madden NFL 25 Cover Vote Advances to Round 3

FAVORITES BEGIN TO EMERGE IN MADDEN NFL 25 COVER VOTE AS OVERALL TOTALS NEAR 30 MILLION

Barry Sanders, Jerry Rice and Adrian Peterson Dominate Second Round,
Third Round Voting Now Open at ESPN.com/MaddenVote

Today ESPN SportsNation revealed second-round results and third-round matchups for the Madden NFL 25 Cover Vote. Voting totals are nearing the 30 million mark as fans come out in droves to support their favorite Old School and New School players, and a handful of dominant performers have emerged. Barry Sanders, Jerry Rice and Adrian Peterson continue to roll through the competition, with each again carrying over 90 percent of the vote in their respective matchups.

Other key matchups saw Ray Lewis defeat LaDainian Tomlinson, Russell Wilson blow by Von Miller and Rob Gronkowski successfully escaping Revis Island. Also, in a nail-biting finish, Michael Strahan managed to squeak by Kurt Warner. Round two saw over 7.8 million votes, and total votes for the campaign have now reached 29.1 million overall, almost ten million more than last year’s vote total for the entire campaign.

These most recent results set the stage for some incredible contests in Round 3, with Joe Montana taking on Dan Marino in a battle pitting Super Bowl rings against all-time records, while former Cowboys teammates Troy Aikman and Deion Sanders will attempt to put the offense vs. defense debate to rest. In the New School bracket, rookie sensations Andrew Luck and Russell Wilson will face-off, with the winner taking on either Colin Kaepernick or Arian Foster in the semi-finals.

Voting for the next round is now open and will continue through Wednesday, April 3. Fans are invited to cast their votes at ESPN.com/MaddenVote through their PC or mobile devices. For the chance to “Maximize” votes, ESPN and Madden NFL 25 have collaborated with Pepsi MAX to promote Twitter live voting every Tuesday throughout the Madden Cover Vote campaign, where tweets with each player’s respective Cover Vote hashtag will count as two votes. Double votes ends at midnight ET each Tuesday.

Embraced by fans and honored by critics for 25 years, Madden NFL is known as the NFL’s “33rd Franchise” due to its authentic gameplay, the development team’s unparalleled access to NFL resources and its prominent place in NFL culture.
Platform: Xbox 360 / PS3
Follow me on Twitter

Last edited by Steve_OS; 03-27-2013 at 07:30 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-28-2013, 05:49 AM   #2
Rookie

Allpro1414's Arena

OVR: 0
I usually dont care for the cover but i want Ray Lewis to win this one
Old 03-28-2013, 11:45 AM   #3
Rookie

raiderjay21's Arena

DEION AND AP
Old 03-28-2013, 02:05 PM   #4
MVP

OVR: 2
joe montana,it would be cool to see him on madden,just like he was on the cover of nfl joe montana football on the sega,used to be ea sports best competition.
Old 03-28-2013, 02:55 PM   #5
MVP

OVR: 1
Re: Madden NFL 25 Cover Vote Advances to Round 3

Please do not let Ray Lewis win. Please. SportsCenter made it that much more painful to get sports news by adding him to their team.

AP and Sanders/Faulk.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-28-2013, 04:11 PM   #6
Pro

cuttingteeth's Arena

OVR: 14
Location: I live on the road - ghosting servers of family members...haha.

Had they added Warren Moon / Houston Oilers, I wonder if he'd be in it, still?
Old 03-28-2013, 08:33 PM   #7
Rookie

I hate all these cover votes....has nothing to do with the game. No disrespect to all the current and former players...but its pointless.
Old 03-28-2013, 09:08 PM   #8
MVP

OVR: 11

i'd put madden on the cover with a collage of madden covers as the backdrop

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »