Home

First Madden NFL 25 Screenshot, First Details on Run Free Ball Carrier Feature

This is a discussion on First Madden NFL 25 Screenshot, First Details on Run Free Ball Carrier Feature within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-02-2013, 06:59 PM   #9
Why Not Us?

The_Wise_One's Arena

OVR: 27
Much better looking than NCAA
Old 04-02-2013, 07:00 PM   #10
Text Battle Rec: 36-4

JerzeyReign's Arena

OVR: 43
Re: First Madden NFL 25 Screenshot, First Details on Run Free Ball Carrier Feature

I thought that Run Free stuff was a joke - I missed that entirely - I just looked at the picture and read the comments haha.
Old 04-02-2013, 07:02 PM   #11
MVP

Number999's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: First Madden NFL 25 Screenshot, First Details on Run Free Ball Carrier Feature

Beautiful lighting, but as we all know screenshots don't tell much if anything at all. Nonetheless, very nice.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-02-2013, 07:04 PM   #12
Rookie

I'll wait for game play film before making my decision this year. I don't expect better graphics, I'm interested in how the UI, CC, and Playbooks/Schemes are incorporated.

Sent from my Windows Phone 8 using Board Express
Old 04-02-2013, 07:08 PM   #13
MVP

RGiles36's Arena

OVR: 34

Not much to glean from a screenshot...

...but I was quietly hoping that THIS would finally be the year that mouthpieces get back into the game. But alas...

Spoiler
Old 04-02-2013, 07:34 PM   #14
Pro

adub88's Arena

OVR: 12

I'm only going to get excited when I see this thing in motion. My biggest problem with this game has been the running animations among other glaring fundamental issues that need to be addressed. Hopefully these are the fluid animations Cam Weber promised us.
Old 04-02-2013, 07:37 PM   #15
Banned

I hope they are working on OL/DL interaction and fixing the issue of letting TE's run free every play without jamming them at the LOS
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-02-2013, 07:38 PM   #16
Banned

Big FN Deal's Arena

OVR: 33

Quote:
Originally Posted by ch46647
The "Run Free Ball Carrier Control" just kills any ounce of anticipation I had for this game. This sounds like they are going to re-write the locomotion, and way the running back runs. However, it is not going to focus on the way all other players move?

This sounds like an absolute disaster in the making...
This is what I am wondering considering what has been the Tiburon way of peicemeal. I really hope this new tech is solid and that it applies to everyone in motion, including the new real refs (only halfway joking about refs, have you seen the way those guys glide and dash in M13?), not just RBs and ball carriers. One would think that for Von Miller to be off balance like that, all players have centers of gravity, weight, momentum and are generally effected by IE 2.0 but who knows. Hopefully it's not the just a pic of the legacy, "juke animation triggers defender stumble animation" 2.0, lol.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »