Home

NCAA Football 14 Preview (Kotaku)

This is a discussion on NCAA Football 14 Preview (Kotaku) within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-04-2013, 09:53 AM   #17
MVP

OVR: 11
Fix the hardcore bugs and glitches EA like dynasty freezing or all this is for nothing
Old 04-04-2013, 09:53 AM   #18
Speak it into existence

jeremym480's Arena

OVR: 39
Quote:
Originally Posted by darren1024
Remember that this is still a WIP guys. With the infinity engine now in, does weight actually matter for OL? Will height come into play for WR/CB interaction? And why no mention of any defensive improvements?
Why do you keep posting this in every thread?

Sent from my VS920 4G using Tapatalk 2

Alabama Crimson Tide
Green Bay Packers
Boston Celtics

New Orleans Pelicans
Old 04-04-2013, 01:00 PM   #19
Rookie

OVR: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeremym480
Why do you keep posting this in every thread?

because he has a point..while all you clowns get excited again itll be the same game with little enhancements that dont do much at the end of the day.
The main issues are still the engine!! If you watch the players run they look like god dam robots, i still saw players slide in the video so you know the whole foot planting is just a slap on feature. Until we get a real engine and i dont mean this same one with enhancements .. a BRAND NEW engine with REAL physics , weight distribution, than this game will be ****. The closest thing we had to that was backbreaker..granted the game wasnt real good but the engine was the closest thing to what we had to a real simulation.
I pray that this next gen we get a completley new engine but sadly i doubt it. While all the other games get new engines us sports gamers get shafted.
Old 04-04-2013, 01:05 PM   #20
Rookie

Bull_Dozer's Arena

OVR: 5
If nothing else, the Stamina system sounds like a good addition.
Old 04-04-2013, 01:09 PM   #21
Speak it into existence

jeremym480's Arena

OVR: 39
Quote:
Originally Posted by newtonfb
because he has a point..while all you clowns get excited again itll be the same game with little enhancements that dont do much at the end of the day.
The main issues are still the engine!! If you watch the players run they look like god dam robots, i still saw players slide in the video so you know the whole foot planting is just a slap on feature. Until we get a real engine and i dont mean this same one with enhancements .. a BRAND NEW engine with REAL physics , weight distribution, than this game will be ****. The closest thing we had to that was backbreaker..granted the game wasnt real good but the engine was the closest thing to what we had to a real simulation.
I pray that this next gen we get a completley new engine but sadly i doubt it. While all the other games get new engines us sports gamers get shafted.
Who says I'm excited? I'm actually very skeptical and think he does have a point. However, the doesn't mean he needs to go copy and pasting the same thing in four different threads.

I guess some people just didn't read the TOS when they signed up.

Alabama Crimson Tide
Green Bay Packers
Boston Celtics

New Orleans Pelicans
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »