Home

NCAA Football 14 Screenshot - West Virginia vs. Texas

This is a discussion on NCAA Football 14 Screenshot - West Virginia vs. Texas within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-11-2013, 12:35 AM   #17
Live your life

Gotmadskillzson's Arena

OVR: 49
Re: NCAA Football 14 Screenshot - West Virginia vs. Texas

What I can't under stand is, EA can laser grid a whole stadium to get that measurement and the position of everything right in a giant stadium, but yet they can't laser grid some dudes standing in front of them with pads on to get the player models correct size. Makes no sense. Why not bring in some players of different positions and size, laser grid them with pads on. How hard can that be ??

I mean hell even UFC Undisputed 3 body scanned the fighters to get their correct measurements and THQ don't even have the type of money EA has.
Old 04-11-2013, 12:47 AM   #18
All Star

LionsFanNJ's Arena

OVR: 29
The lack of the reverse tc cleats is starting to irk me now. Those white in game cleats just don't look right anymore.
Old 04-11-2013, 01:12 AM   #19
MVP

OVR: 19
Were's the "Pop/Gloss/Sheen" to the helmets and uniforms?

Man..., grab the models from NBA Live and just use them to give some variation to player builds, anything.....

I never liked the blur thing.
To me, it was an effort to hide the background (stadium sideline/crowd) that has never been given a face lift through out all these "bedazzled" visual injections over the years.

M12 uni's looked nice.
They had "Pop" to them and the helmet reflection/scuffs on close-ups looked crazy.
What ever happened to "Scuffs" on the helmets comming to the college football side?

This game simply doesn't present any "WOW" factor at all right now.

The least EA could do is go over-the-top with the visuals since Gameplay and Player Movement is so far behind other Sports Games.

Man, pick something and go "ALL Out" with it instead of being just "blah" across the board!!!
Old 04-11-2013, 01:19 AM   #20
Pro

Gap Integrity's Arena

OVR: 13

Another thing on the shoulder pads. Everyone wears "tight sleeves" but to EA that term means chop off stripes and numbers. In reality they need you be in between the two options they provide. Certain teams it can actually jack up their uniform appearance by selecting the tight sleeve option. Instead of moving the jersey art/skin up, they basically tuck it under the shoulder pads... like I did in Jr High when my jersey was too baggy.
Old 04-11-2013, 01:23 AM   #21
Pro

Gap Integrity's Arena

OVR: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by khaliib

What ever happened to "Scuffs" on the helmets comming to the college football side?
Well, we did have a bunch of black crap on a select few of our facemasks this year, and on certain helmets they cut the logo tabs off the visors..... does that count? lol
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-11-2013, 01:29 AM   #22
EA Sports' Equipment Guru

KANE699's Arena

OVR: 35

Quote:
Originally Posted by paulbrownsrevenge
Another thing on the shoulder pads. Everyone wears "tight sleeves" but to EA that term means chop off stripes and numbers. In reality they need you be in between the two options they provide. Certain teams it can actually jack up their uniform appearance by selecting the tight sleeve option. Instead of moving the jersey art/skin up, they basically tuck it under the shoulder pads... like I did in Jr High when my jersey was too baggy.
This is another huge problem, this doesn't happen on madden because the tucked sleeve art is changed as well when the uniform is made.

Follow me on twitter @Equipment_Guru
Old 04-11-2013, 02:31 AM   #23
Banned

GetReal's Arena

OVR: 0

I am a visual guy. Looking at the outdated equipment and bulky players is sickening to me. And after some of the more honest previews I've read, I'm actually worried about NCAA 14. Here's to hoping they can tweak the crap out of the gameplay. Don't think I've owned an NCAA this gen till November. I missed the last two years of football video gaming but won't settle for mediocrity (that's probably a lie...I need my fix)
Old 04-11-2013, 09:29 AM   #24
Rookie

OVR: 9
God the arms!! For how many years have we and are we going to ask for this to be fixed and they wonder why the are considered the worst company ...YOU DON'T LISTEN

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »