Home

Another New NCAA Football 14 Screenshot - Georgia Bulldogs vs. Florida Gators

This is a discussion on Another New NCAA Football 14 Screenshot - Georgia Bulldogs vs. Florida Gators within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-13-2013, 12:29 AM   #9
Rookie

Tyler_Bullard's Arena

OVR: 4
Re: Another New NCAA Football 14 Screenshot - Georgia Bulldogs vs. Florida Gators

Hahaha these are so bad.
Old 04-13-2013, 12:40 AM   #10
Moderator/Writer

PVarck31's Arena

OVR: 46
Re: New Screenshot: Florida vs Georgia

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbob
I believe it was posted in another thread that it was basically a lie, and the line play was not changed.
It was worked on and improved according to Clint Oldenburg, and a number of previews said the same. So no one lied. Now will it actually be improved? That remains to be seen.
Old 04-13-2013, 12:52 AM   #11
Rookie

OVR: 5
Re: Another New NCAA Football 14 Screenshot - Georgia Bulldogs vs. Florida Gators

Jersey slevees have looked awful for years now. Jerseys are now made to be stretched tight over shoulder pads. Its been this way for the last 10 years. No part of the jersey should be moving because there is no excess. No one is rocking the michael irvin, troy aikman long jersey sleeves anymore. Players with "normal" sleeves should not have all that going on in the shoulder area. The tight sleeves in the game look a little better but depending on what team you use, the numbers or stripes on the sleeves look like they just got rolled under the shoulder pad for some reason. Its been this way for 6 years now. I'm not a facemask or a sock guy but the more screenshots we see the more this jumps out to me.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-13-2013, 01:42 AM   #12
Donny Baseball!

Skyboxer's Arena

OVR: 55

Quote:
Originally Posted by PVarck31
It was worked on and improved according to Clint Oldenburg, and a number of previews said the same. So no one lied. Now will it actually be improved? That remains to be seen.
With all do respect (And I do mean that) "Reworking the OL/DL" is not the same as what I'm hearing about it getting "tweaked".
It didn't need tweaked, it needed re-written IMO. Assuming that was just too big a task this late in this gen. I have big hopes for FB for next gen as this gens been a huge bust.

Skyboxer OS TWITCH
STEAM
PSN: Skyboxeros
SWITCH 8211-0709-4612
XBOX Skyboxer OS

Last edited by Skyboxer; 04-13-2013 at 01:46 AM.
Old 04-13-2013, 01:51 AM   #13
Moderator/Writer

PVarck31's Arena

OVR: 46

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skyboxer
With all do respect (And I do mean that) "Reworking the OL/DL" is not the same as what I'm hearing about it getting "tweaked".
It didn't need tweaked, it needed re-written IMO. Assuming that was just too big a task this late in this gen. I have big hopes for FB for next gen as this gens been a huge bust.
I'm just the messenger man. Big Bob said that it was a lie that someone said the line play was being changed. I was just making the correction that it was in-fact stated in previews and by a developer that it was being worked on/tweeked or whatever. I just meant it was said they are doing something with it. Meaning that it wasn't just something that someone made up.There was nothing else intended in my post.
Old 04-13-2013, 01:53 AM   #14
No Place Better

BenGerman's Arena

OVR: 27

From what I understand, O-Line/D-Line logic was improved, interactions were not.

Gamertag (Xbox One): Bengerman 1031
PSN Name: BadNewsBen

Twitter: @BadNewsBenV
Twitch: www.Twitch.TV/Bengerman10
Old 04-13-2013, 01:59 AM   #15
Donny Baseball!

Skyboxer's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by PVarck31
I'm just the messenger man. Big Bob said that it was a lie that someone said the line play was being changed. I was just making the correction that it was in-fact stated in previews and by a developer that it was being worked on/tweeked or whatever. I just meant it was said they are doing something with it. Meaning that it wasn't just something that someone made up.There was nothing else intended in my post.
It's all good. Just seems we hear one thing each year but the product is another.
I really really hope EA brings the goods next gen. I think Madden made some strides this past year but far from where, IMO, it should have been by now.

Time will tell...

Skyboxer OS TWITCH
STEAM
SWITCH 8211-0709-4612
XBOX Skyboxer OS
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-13-2013, 02:03 AM   #16
Donny Baseball!

Skyboxer's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by BenGerman
From what I understand, O-Line/D-Line logic was improved, interactions were not.
We'll see. Seems like the typical cop out statement from EA.
It needs an overhaul.
Seeing these players do the tango/patty cake every down simply makes the game look "old" and "tired".
Hopefully we get an overhaul next gen.

Again I really wish EA well in the future as it's probably our only hope. I just have my doubts they have the talent to make the changes we expect.

Skyboxer OS TWITCH
STEAM
SWITCH 8211-0709-4612
XBOX Skyboxer OS

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »