Home

Owner Mode in Madden 25 Connected Franchise?

This is a discussion on Owner Mode in Madden 25 Connected Franchise? within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-22-2013, 01:23 PM   #17
Hall Of Fame

BlueNGold's Arena

OVR: 41
Re: Owner Mode in Madden 25 Connected Franchise Confirmed?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ch46647
Whike I still dont expect much from this years Madden. It is good news that it appears the focus is going much more to gameplay and franchise mode. With the exception of MUT, the EA team may finally be focusing on what has made this franchise so great in the past. If they truly focus on gameplay, and franchise mode, that experience will make a much more quality game for all aspects, on-line included. (I wish they would include fair play back)

I believe the engine is too broken on this generation of consoles to make any significant strides. However, the direction they appear to be headed could transition very well to the next-gen systems.
Well what exactly was the focus last year then?

Old 04-22-2013, 01:23 PM   #18
Dead!

CM Hooe's Arena

OVR: 45

Quote:
Originally Posted by jpdavis82
Which owners will you guys play as if this is indeed what it appears to be?
Thinking about it, I actually think I'd rather play as the Cowboys head coach under Jerruh so I can pull my hair out over his being a digital jackass in addition to a real-life one.
Old 04-22-2013, 01:26 PM   #19
Rookie

brettmickey's Arena

OVR: 0

If this turns out to be what we think it will be, what will happen if I get to the 20th year of my franchise as the Bills? Will Ralph Wilson be like 113 years old????
Old 04-22-2013, 01:31 PM   #20
Pro

Trick13's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by CM Hooe
Thinking about it, I actually think I'd rather play as the Cowboys head coach under Jerruh so I can pull my hair out over his being a digital jackass in addition to a real-life one.
As a Cowboys fan, born and raised, I completely agree with that assessment LOL!!!
Old 04-22-2013, 01:41 PM   #21
MVP

mestevo's Arena

OVR: 33
Re: Owner Mode in Madden 25 Connected Franchise?

I'm excited but just so tentative about what to expect. A real owner mode could go so many directions. Guessing there's no GMs, just owners and coaches (making AI the GM, if you 'give up control' of some elements of running the team)? Personalities and traits that influence drafts, trades, coaching personnel decisions? Will Irsay tweet? Can *I* tweet and have owners/press react, influencing my relationship with other owners (even canned agressive/passive/neutral responses to events/tweets). Competition Committee, allowing you to tweak the rules as long as you can get the other owners to go along?

Not exactly a transient position either, so harder to reasonably see that in Connected Franchise. And what does an owner bring to Ultimate Team I wonder? If you can figure out that last one then you can probably figure out the lowest common denominator for what the position brings to Connected Franchise.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-22-2013, 01:46 PM   #22
*ll St*r

roadman's Arena

OVR: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by jpdavis82
Which owners will you guys play as if this is indeed what it appears to be?
Packers don't have one, lol.

Mark Muphy by default?

Maybe for Packers owner the 12th fan or something like that.

Good one TracerB, almost lost it over a soda.
Old 04-22-2013, 01:48 PM   #23
Madden Dev Team

DeuceDouglas's Arena

OVR: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by mestevo
I'm excited but just so tentative about what to expect. A real owner mode could go so many directions. Guessing there's no GMs, just owners and coaches (making AI the GM, if you 'give up control' of some elements of running the team)? Personalities and traits that influence drafts, trades, coaching personnel decisions? Will Irsay tweet? Can *I* tweet and have owners/press react, influencing my relationship with other owners (even canned agressive/passive/neutral responses to events/tweets). Competition Committee, allowing you to tweak the rules as long as you can get the other owners to go along?

Not exactly a transient position either, so harder to reasonably see that in Connected Franchise. And what does an owner bring to Ultimate Team I wonder? If you can figure out that last one then you can probably figure out the lowest common denominator for what the position brings to Connected Franchise.
I say make control just like Owner Mode was before. Basically you're in control of the franchise. You're the GM, the coach, the players everything. You have control who is the coach, who you're players are and everything. The more control the better, they should have learned that by now.
Old 04-22-2013, 01:49 PM   #24
Dead!

CM Hooe's Arena

OVR: 45

Quote:
Originally Posted by mestevo
And what does an owner bring to Ultimate Team I wonder? If you can figure out that last one then you can probably figure out the lowest common denominator for what the position brings to Connected Franchise.
The fine print of the ad says Eddie DeBartolo Jr is only available within connected franchise. Presumably, Joe Montana and Bill Walsh are available within connected franchise and Ultimate Team, just as they were last year, because there is no special note by their names in the ad.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »