Home

Madden NFL 25 Fact Sheet and Screenshots

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 25 Fact Sheet and Screenshots within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-25-2013, 09:06 AM   #1
Editor-in-Chief

Steve_OS's Arena

OVR: 77
Madden NFL 25 Fact Sheet and Screenshots

Check out all the new Madden NFL 25 screenshots, right here.

Unlock the power, precision, and creativity of the NFL ballcarrier. Whether you’re a slashing running-back, dual-threat QB, or ball-hawking safety, unleash 30 new moves and string together devastating combos with the all-new precision modifier in Madden NFL 25.

Features

Run Free – Unlock the power, precision and creativity of an NFL ball carrier. Utilize the brand-new precision modifier to call up the perfect move for almost any situation.
  • Precision Modifier – Unleash 30 new moves with the perfect combination of speed, power and elusiveness.
  • Combos – For the first time ever execute combo moves including truck spins, juke spins and more.
Infinity Engine 2 – Year 2 of the award-winning Infinity Engine brings more polished physics and the introduction of the Force Impact system.
  • Physics – Real-time physics and the Force Impact system allows users to feel the big plays on offense and defense; with big hits, stiff-arms and truck moves which provide a more realistic and satisfying feeling than ever before.
  • Running Game Improvements – Madden NFL 25 offers a suite of improvements to the running game, including hard run cutting for direction changes, improved run blocking and new ball carrier avoidance behavior that allows runners to automatically move around blockers and prevent inadvertent collisions. Furthermore, utilize the new stumble recovery to fight gravity as you scramble for extra yards.
  • Defense – New tackle pursuit angles and “breakdown” behavior create a more authentic defensive experience. Recover quickly when caught out of position to get back into the play, and utilize heat-seeker tackling and more accurate dive tackles to make the play.
Connected Franchise Part 1 (to be released 5/6) –Cement your legacy as one of the all-time great NFL players or coaches in the new and improved Connected Franchise.

Connected Franchise Part 2 (to be released 5/20) – Take ultimate control of your franchise.

Madden Share(to be released 6/24) – The best content from around the Madden NFL universe, right at your fingertips.

Madden Ultimate Team (to be released 7/1) – Enjoy new ways to play and build your team in this year’s edition of Ultimate Team.

Product Specifications
Publisher: Electronic Arts Inc.
Developer: EA Tiburon
Ship Date: August 27, 2013
Category: Sports

Platform: PS3 / Xbox 360
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-25-2013, 09:27 AM   #2
MVP

cthurt's Arena

OVR: 3
Re: Madden NFL 25 Fact Sheet and Screenshots

Combo moves?? Juke spins??? and Truck Spins??? Curious to see how these moves look.
Old 04-25-2013, 09:36 AM   #3
Why Not Us?

The_Wise_One's Arena

OVR: 27
Connected Franchise part 2 = Owner Mode?
Old 04-25-2013, 10:23 AM   #4
MVP

hanzsomehanz's Arena

OVR: 4
The *Infinity Engine 1.0 won an award?

I hope that is a self-claimed statement that is artificially true.

Sent from my SGH-I727R using Tapatalk 2
Old 04-25-2013, 10:53 AM   #5
Banned

OVR: 19
Quote:
Originally Posted by hanzsomehanz
The *Infinity Engine 1.0 won an award?

I hope that is a self-claimed statement that is artificially true.

No awards were awarded for that junk that I know of. Yea it was cool at first but it's ultimately made players after the whistle was blown look stupid.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-25-2013, 11:01 AM   #6
MVP

OVR: 19
Wait......"1st time ever" combo moves?

This was marketed/advertised earlier (I think M10) through "Branched/linked" Animation System and was praised as the Next Best Thing.

False marketing at it's best (until someone calls them on it in a lawsuit...)

I have this feeling with the way EA just injects stuff in their game, that this "Modifier" is a POOR copy attempt of NBA 2k's modifier feature.

Notice how they keep going back and forth between Offense and Defense with each release....

Even what they advertise as New Defensive injections is geared towards highlighting the Offensive Run Game they're marketing.

A "Pass Rush" by the DE/3-4 OLB's is the foundation that all defense schemes are predicated upon, yet "NO" mention about fixing what has been beaten to death this console with "Both" their so-called versions of football.

Buyer "Beware", you've been warned!!!

Probably should just hang on to playing M13 release if you're thinking there will be a big difference between M25 and M13.
Old 04-25-2013, 11:22 AM   #7
MVP

hanzsomehanz's Arena

OVR: 4
The only sure fact is this: it is the beginning of the end. Or is it the end of the beginning?

However way you put it, this years title is such a brevity in that we will not only have a clean slate of consoles but also a clean slate of Madden on those new consoles, only the date is PTBD.

Might as well ride the choo-choo.

Old 04-25-2013, 02:08 PM   #8
You know why I'm here...

jWILL253's Arena

OVR: 25
Re: Madden NFL 25 Fact Sheet and Screenshots

COMBO-BREAKER!!!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »