Home

Tiger Woods PGA TOUR 14 Patch Available Now For PS3, 360 Patch May 3rd

This is a discussion on Tiger Woods PGA TOUR 14 Patch Available Now For PS3, 360 Patch May 3rd within the Golf forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Other Sports > Golf
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-30-2013, 09:55 PM   #17
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: Tiger Woods PGA TOUR 14 Patch Available Now For PS3, 360 Patch TBA

Quote:
Originally Posted by kamackeris76
The cut problem and players winning events scoring worse scores than the guy in second place on career mode is my biggest problem with this game.... This better be fixed on the 360!

Hull City FC for life
I totally agree with you. I have the PS3 game and have been waiting until the patch before I start my career but it sounds like some people are saying the "cut issue" is still a problem. I don't play online, so this is a big deal to me.
Old 05-01-2013, 03:39 PM   #18
MVP

OVR: 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by lrarkman
I totally agree with you. I have the PS3 game and have been waiting until the patch before I start my career but it sounds like some people are saying the "cut issue" is still a problem. I don't play online, so this is a big deal to me.
Agreed.... If this isn't even being looked at then all my faith in ea sports is gone. This is a great game, the only game I'm playing right now.... But it needs fixing and imo this is the biggest issue

Hull City FC for life
Old 05-01-2013, 03:47 PM   #19
MVP

RumbleCard's Arena

OVR: 8

Any comments from EA or on their forum? I have to wonder if there will even be a 2nd patch with them gearing down and cutting jobs. I'm not from the camp that believes they were retooling to make a better game, I believe they were downsizing to cut costs.

So with that said are they currently equipped to even push out another comprehensive patch?

This game is right on the bubble. If they can fix the patch or the problems that were missed then it will easily go down as the best golf game ever released. If they fail to fix it then it goes down as yet another "what could have been".
Old 05-01-2013, 07:16 PM   #20
Rookie

OVR: 0

Its weird to me that so many of these glitches aren't happening to me. I am at level 96 and not one single freeze in ANY mode mentioned.
Old 05-01-2013, 07:35 PM   #21
MVP

OVR: 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by manny2012
Its weird to me that so many of these glitches aren't happening to me. I am at level 96 and not one single freeze in ANY mode mentioned.
Play career mode pga tour.. Cut is messed up and the winners of tournaments messed up.... And from sounds of it not fixed on ps3 patch... Hoping 360 is showed a bit more love

Hull City FC for life
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-01-2013, 07:56 PM   #22
MVP

OnlookerDelay's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by manny2012
Does all modes include Legends? It seems that those who avoid playing Legends mode have had fewer to no problems. I can only guess since I'm an XBox 360 version owner.
Old 05-01-2013, 08:30 PM   #23
MVP

bwiggy33's Arena

OVR: 6

I thought that cut glitch was one of the big fixes for the patch? If that isn't fixed that's pretty ridiculous. Hell they shouldn't have even needed us to find that glitch. That's something that is just flat out obvious from playing the game. To me this is as bad a bug you can get. I have 360 so maybe it will be fixed for that, but I highly doubt it.
NFL-Minnesota Vikings
NFL-Denver Broncos
NCAAF-Michigan Wolverines
NCAAH-St. Cloud State Huskies
Soccer-Chelsea
Old 05-02-2013, 04:56 AM   #24
MVP

OnlookerDelay's Arena

OVR: 10

Sean Wilson updated the 360 patch news last night after 9:30 PM EDT. It just said that at that time there were still no problems reported by Microsoft. He thought they would have gotten confirmation that the patch was good to go yesterday though. I asked him this morning if EA had been able to confirm that the club resetting and disappearing putterhead/shaft issues had shown up in their internal testing of the 360 version, after being able to reproduce it in house on the PS3, post-patch. I doubt I'll see an answer until I get home from work this afternoon. I still haven't read where they had officially confirmed this to be a problem with the 360 patch as of last night.

« Operation Sports Forums > Other Sports > Golf »