Home

NBA 2K13 Freezing? 2K Sports is Aware of the Issue (FIXED)

This is a discussion on NBA 2K13 Freezing? 2K Sports is Aware of the Issue (FIXED) within the NBA 2K Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-07-2013, 11:11 AM   #17
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: game freezes at the screen before all the team logos when i downlaod 1.02 update

Quote:
Originally Posted by MYNameisMYNAME
Guy on the my team thread posted this fix: stay offline and load the game. Don't sign in on psn during the initial prompt. Then go to my team and sign in. Should work on there.
When it signs into MyTeam it freezes again
Old 05-07-2013, 11:15 AM   #18
Rookie

OVR: 8
Re: game freezes at the screen before all the team logos when i downlaod 1.02 update

How do you download patches and updates??
Old 05-07-2013, 01:59 PM   #19
MVP

Gramps91's Arena

OVR: 22

yea I think it's a PS3 problem and not a 1.02 problem. I've had 1.02 for months and mine just started freezing today.
Old 05-07-2013, 02:07 PM   #20
Rookie

EverythingSucks's Arena

OVR: 2

Wow, me too. It just started happening today! Glad I'm not the only one. It might be too late for me though. I saved my game files and in the process of formatting my HDD. 18 hours to go! Ughh!! I wish I could have waited for the solution! Damn 2k, Now I lost all my other saved games for nothing Sigh Oh, I also tried not downloading the 1.03 version and it went straight into the game but the resolution was off, it was a smaller screen window. Anyone else get that?
Old 05-07-2013, 02:43 PM   #21
Rookie

Alright guys it MUST be a problem on 2k's with the game data update. If you are logged in to playstation network when loading the game it wont load pass the trademark(before the nba logos) but if you are offline, the game WILL actually load with no problems. Then once in the home screen sign in back to PSN and game will go online without freezing. Something I realized while playing an online game with the Heat vs Knicks is... 1. Heat(away) were wearing white socks 2. Wade was wearing the Fly Wade 2, Lebron was wearing the 9, and Melo was wearing his previous shoes. In other words game data on 2k behalf looks "factory reset" for some reason which makes me come to a conclusion that 2k is working on releasing a new update to fix this or maybe due to Lebron new MVP shoes being added to the game and since the shoes has soo many colors, the game started trippin balls LOL but yea folks thats my opinion of whats going on!

UPDATE:

DO NOT delete the game data file, it WONT fix the problem.. and for those like myslef that had created and edited many shoes to make game looks as realistic as possible, you WILL loose all your shoes data for no reason and players with created/edited shoes will be rocking them fabulous generic shoes!!!

**True what @MuhMitchell said.. games will freeze at "Loading custom shoe data" no matter what**
I hope 2K really fix this BS cuz I had this problem once before and I had to delete "game data" and lost all my custom shoes(50 of them) and had to create them all over again and go over my roster to make sure no1 was wearing generic shoes. But at this 5/7/13 freezing problem, deleting game data will not fix the problem for some reason thats why I was saying to NOT delete "game file" until a solution by 2K is made. It will be a darn shame to create/edit all them shoes again unless that wont matter to you. I bet is those Lebron MVP shoes 2K trying to add in the game screwing things up. Hope this helps!!!

until this is fix I guess is time for some Madden 13, BF3 or any Call of Duty games! 2K you guys SUUCCKKKSS!!! cant wait for NBA LiVE to come back seriously

"They got us on game 1 but we will take the next 4 games"

Miami Heat fan since 96
Miami Dolphins fan since 98

Last edited by luisgonz101; 05-07-2013 at 03:10 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-07-2013, 02:53 PM   #22
Pro

OVR: 6

Mine freezes whenever it gets to a menu that says "Loading Custom Shoe Data..." I even went ahead and deleted my two crappy user created shoes so it's gotta be something with them implementing new shoes, because those are more important than the many players that 2K has neglected to add in its roster updates.
Old 05-07-2013, 03:04 PM   #23
Just started!

Hello! My games freeze when Jay-z going to sing h to the.. So i can not going in to the game, even when i'am offline.

Somone who can help med?
Old 05-07-2013, 03:06 PM   #24
Pro

OVR: 12

Currently logged into NBA 2k13 as we speak. Scared to exit out and not be able to log back in lol.
SF: Clyde Drexler/Eddie Jones
PF: George McGinnis/Shawn Kemp
C: Hakeem Olajuwon/Alonzo Mourning
Reserves: John Havlicek/Tom Sanders

Most recent: John Starks > Isiah Thomas > Sam Jones

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen »