Home

NHL 13 Stanley Cup Playoffs Roster Update Available Now

This is a discussion on NHL 13 Stanley Cup Playoffs Roster Update Available Now within the EA Sports NHL Last Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL > EA Sports NHL Legacy > EA Sports NHL Last Gen Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-10-2013, 08:59 AM   #9
Rookie

Zuke's Arena

OVR: 6
Re: NHL 13 Stanley Cup Playoffs Roster Update Available Now

Quote:
Originally Posted by seb170455
I do BeaGm offline. Did they fixed the picks after the trade deadline in this update?
They did not do CBJ
Old 05-10-2013, 11:08 AM   #10
Pro

Dougie_G_93's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zuke
They did not do CBJ
All i can say is

attention to detail as always is above reproach EA
Old 05-10-2013, 07:44 PM   #11
Pro

porky14's Arena

OVR: 6

XBOX Only

EA Roster 14

Last edited by porky14; 05-15-2013 at 06:45 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-10-2013, 09:13 PM   #12
Pro

DaRK's Arena

Does Stepan still have a 4 star rating? I'd really like it to be four and a half star. :/
The reason I always root for multiple teams is because if one team doesn't make the playoffs or gets eliminated, I loose interest in the sport until next season if my team gets eliminated early. It keeps things interesting if you still have a team you like in the playoffs...
Old 04-24-2015, 02:17 AM   #13
Rookie

this game is so good! I'm in my 6th season, playing every game. I've won the Stanley Cup 3 times in 5 seasons. I'm using the New York Rangers, competing in the incredibly tough physical Atlantic division. Is anyone else still playing NHL 13? You have any good stories about it?
Old 04-30-2015, 08:29 AM   #14
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by canuckle17
this game is so good! I'm in my 6th season, playing every game. I've won the Stanley Cup 3 times in 5 seasons. I'm using the New York Rangers, competing in the incredibly tough physical Atlantic division. Is anyone else still playing NHL 13? You have any good stories about it?
I'm still playing NHL 13!

I just won my team's 2nd Stanley Cup (Ottawa Senators) in 3 years - 3 straight Stanley Cup final appearances, too! I wasn't expecting my team to be in the thick of things in the third year; I made a lot of moves to change up the roster, mostly in an effort to bring in younger players. But some trades came up during the year that really made a huge difference - Vancouver sent Henrik Sedin to Nashville, so I jumped on the opportunity to pick up Daniel Sedin. Sent Spezza to Nashville in a package that got me Forsberg in return.

The Stanley Cup Final ended up being Ottawa v. Nashville, so it was Sedin vs Sedin and Spezza returning to play against Ottawa. Really neat. The cup winning game was an OT win with Vincent Lecavalier - a fourth liner - scoring two goals, including the OT winner.

I signed a 4-year extension with Ottawa and I'm expected to make the playoffs this year (albeit with a lot fewer wins expected!). I could have gone on to a different team but I like the team I'm building. I had 4 roster players retire (Alfredsson, Lecavalier, Chara [picked him up on waivers from Boston] and Phillips). I had to let Anderson go to free agency, as he wouldn't re-sign (apparently my team is full in the goalie position), so I'm going with Lehner/Hammond. Going to be an interesting year!

« Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL > EA Sports NHL Legacy > EA Sports NHL Last Gen Rosters »