Home

Madden NFL 25 Connected Franchise & Owner Mode Articles From Around the Web

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 25 Connected Franchise & Owner Mode Articles From Around the Web within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-20-2013, 03:17 PM   #9
Banned

californ14's Arena

OVR: 6
Re: (GoodGameBro) 'Madden NFL 25' CFM: Owner Mode & NCAA import are back

"A feature that may not receive a ton of publicity, but well warrants it, is the return of a full 32-team offline dynasty. Players are able to create one owner, coach, or player for every team in an offline dynasty and easily switch between each option using the right-analog stick."

Sounds great !!!!
Old 05-20-2013, 03:19 PM   #10
All Star

SoxFan01605's Arena

OVR: 38

Quote:
Fans lashed out at the lack of a “franchise” mode, but most didn’t realize that Connected Careers was exactly what they were looking for in Madden NFL 13.
People really still believe this was the case, huh? Many realized perfectly well what Connected Careers was and, no, it wasn't "exactly what they were looking for."

That gripe with the poor reasoning aside, THIS is what many of us were looking for:

Quote:
One of the most beloved features in the long history of Madden has been Owner Mode, and you’ll be happy to know that it’s returning this year.
Quote:
A feature that may not receive a ton of publicity, but well warrants it, is the return of a full 32-team offline dynasty. Players are able to create one owner, coach, or player for every team in an offline dynasty and easily switch between each option using the right-analog stick. It’s a great way to try out multiple positions or to try and feel how different teams can work out using various schemes.
Quote:
One of the more beloved features in the NCAA Football series roster import/export option wasn’t available last year. Though EA SPORTS added a fantastic list of hand-crafted fake rosters for players to use with unique stories, fans ultimately wanted the ability to draft players from their Dynasty within NCAA Football. That feature is back this year and will be available to use within both online and offline dynasties.
Now, it obviously remains to be seen how well it all actually works, but they've got the right idea, at least.

EDIT: Just saw the menus and I like what I see there as well. From the advisers to responding to the media, there seems to be a lot of potential here.

Last edited by SoxFan01605; 05-20-2013 at 03:23 PM.
Old 05-20-2013, 03:20 PM   #11
Rookie

NikeBlitz's Arena

OVR: 6

"You can still lower the price on the Chicken Fried Steak"

Superbowls are won based on this decision, be wise ! Seriously, i hope we can assign the food stuff to the CPU.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-20-2013, 03:21 PM   #12
Banned

MaddenSaints's Arena

OVR: 13

If that is the Superbowl celebration from previous maddens then fine but if it from M25 then, the trophy is still dull matte grey and the celebration is the same. Makes winning the SB feel pointless.
Old 05-20-2013, 03:22 PM   #13
My Momma's Son

bigeastbumrush's Arena

OVR: 37

Old 05-20-2013, 03:25 PM   #14
MVP

vannwolfhawk's Arena

OVR: 26

Now were talking!!!
Old 05-20-2013, 03:30 PM   #15
Rookie

OVR: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by MaddenSaints
If that is the Superbowl celebration from previous maddens then fine but if it from M25 then, the trophy is still dull matte grey and the celebration is the same. Makes winning the SB feel pointless.
Yeah I hate that celebration. Its too dull and bland. I hope they re-did it.

Sent from a place that loves Momma, guns and Jesus. And not necessarily in that order.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-20-2013, 03:30 PM   #16
Rookie

Sheen_O_Mack's Arena

OVR: 8

This is how felt while watching/reading the article

One thing I thought of while reading was, how is building a new stadium going to work?

Will there be different process for stadiums? For example if I want to build a new stadium for the browns can I build a Jerry Jones like "palace" in Cleveland or will I be limited on what I can build based on the money I have.

And to what extent will stadium upgrades go. Will it actually affect anything or will it be pointless like in earlier iterations of Madden.

Last edited by Sheen_O_Mack; 05-20-2013 at 03:32 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »