Home

Madden NFL 25 Brings Back Importing of Draft Classes, Full 32-Team Control & More

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 25 Brings Back Importing of Draft Classes, Full 32-Team Control & More within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-20-2013, 03:28 PM   #17
All Star

jpdavis82's Arena

OVR: 21
Re: Madden NFL 25 - Playbook 3: Connected Franchise

Share my.... Roster?

Old 05-20-2013, 03:33 PM   #18
FA

Factzzz's Arena

OVR: 5

What about a camera behind your player when you're playing as a defensive player?

Old 05-20-2013, 03:34 PM   #19
Pro

OVR: 3

Bah, some people are never satisfied. We get a true owner mode this year, but now it's not enough. Lol...This will be a day one buy for me, as I said before in the previous thread that was made weeks ago, if Connected Franchise was what I thought it was, which it has been revealed it is, I'll purchase this. Can't wait to see all the mode has to offer, I'm stoked.
Old 05-20-2013, 03:36 PM   #20
Madden Dev Team

DeuceDouglas's Arena

OVR: 22

Need more info about all this stuff. System overload of questions.
Old 05-20-2013, 03:37 PM   #21
Pro

OVR: 4

Couple of things not touched on How in depth is the upgrade/ build new stadium.

Draft classes; OK import is back but have they made any changes to existing draft class structure?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-20-2013, 03:39 PM   #22
The Lama

Armor and Sword's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by NYBorn81
Bah, some people are never satisfied. We get a true owner mode this year, but now it's not enough. Lol...This will be a day one buy for me, as I said before in the previous thread that was made weeks ago, if Connected Franchise was what I thought it was, which it has been revealed it is, I'll purchase this. Can't wait to see all the mode has to offer, I'm stoked.

If the gameplay is really good....I will get this game now that many of the features we had in M12 are back in...plus more with Owner Mode.

I just have tons of questions and concerns after M13. So it is a huge wait and see....like 2 months following release when OSers I trust have played this thing inside and out.

But very promising indeed.
Rise of the Ronin (PS5)
Star Wars Battlefront I and II Remastered (PS5)

Follow me on Twitch
https://www.twitch.tv/armorandsword
Follow me on Twitter
https://twitter.com/ArmorAndSword23
Old 05-20-2013, 03:40 PM   #23
Rookie

OVR: 3

It looks like you still add points one at a time - in the shot with Ray Rice you can see the effect of adding one point of Trucking, with no apparent way to add two points. I really wish this had been improved and made faster. Sometimes I just want to put all my XP in AWR or PRC, and having to click, load, click, load, etc is really not cool.

I do like that you can interact with the media/fans in ways that affect cash flow and the ability of your franchise to make big moves. If this is balanced well it will be a nice addition.

The transaction log showing trades etc is a must, though I hope it's not showing us how often trades actually happen in that screenshot. We don't need CPU teams making every trade that adds a tiny bit of efficiency.

Still holding my breath - this looks better, but for me there may not be enough improvement in key areas.
Old 05-20-2013, 03:42 PM   #24
Rookie

OVR: 2

This is great news, but this feels just like last June all over again. From my initial gut feeling it looks like I'll be purchasing this game, but spending almost zero time with actual on field gameplay. What they have shown so far looks lackluster at best.....Hope the simulation stats are good!

Plus, and I know this is minor nitpicking, but please don't tout a partnership with NFL films this year, and offer almost ZERO content from it. Madden 13 had not one song, chant, sound, etc. from NFL films. Get the music, cadences, and fight songs, and I will be ecstatic......

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »