Home

Madden NFL 25 Connected Franchise Q&A with Josh Looman

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 25 Connected Franchise Q&A with Josh Looman within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-21-2013, 11:33 PM   #9
Pro

Mckinley Cash's Arena

OVR: 11
Quote:
VSN:*Can draft classes be edited? Are they randomly generated?

Josh Looman:*They won’t be randomly generated. All new players. You will be able to go in and edit their names, positions and numbers but you won’t be able to edit ratings.
I like the sound of that.
I bet you'll be able to share them as well, hence the "Madden Share" feature.

Last edited by Mckinley Cash; 05-21-2013 at 11:36 PM.
Old 05-22-2013, 12:55 AM   #10
Nothing to see here folks

oneamongthefence's Arena

OVR: 22
Changing schemes should be a lot better now that we can edit positions. So if I decide the packers are gonna be 4-3 team on defense I can move Clay to DE. Hopefully it won't be like it is in the past and most linebackers become 99 rated DE.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2
Old 05-22-2013, 01:16 AM   #11
Pro

Trick13's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Madden 25 Connected Franchise Q&A with Josh Looman

Quote:
Originally Posted by oneamongthefence
Changing schemes should be a lot better now that we can edit positions. So if I decide the packers are gonna be 4-3 team on defense I can move Clay to DE. Hopefully it won't be like it is in the past and most linebackers become 99 rated DE.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2
I actually really want them to change that. I am very glad change position is in and I expected it to work as it always has, but moving forward they need to be better at translating position to position. Not just any 3-4 OLB can put his hand in the dirt and be a 4-3 DE. I suspect that Clay could be effective in that move and I am not really talking about high end players like Clay Mathews or Ware or Aldon Smith, but not every OLB should jump in OVR by moving them to DE.

I would not mind a sliding scale of AWR/PRC dropping for moving players - IE you move a player from OLB to DE - he loses 5-15 AWR points and PRC points because he now has to learn a new position - experienced players would lose less points and younger players would more likely be at the upper end of the 5-15 scale...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-22-2013, 01:54 AM   #12
All Star

splff3000's Arena

OVR: 32

Quote:
Originally Posted by jpdavis82
He talked about this in the GC radio show last night. The draft classes potential to be a sleeper or bust will be randomized behind the servers and guys will have different odds of being a sleeper or bust each year. I believe he said a 40-50 percent chance of being a sleeper/bust.
Huh?? Which guys have potential to be sleeper or busts? What about the rest of the players in the draft? Why am I so confused by this? Why can't they just say we have storyline players that have 2-4 different variations of stories and everybody else in the draft is random? Why is that so hard? Can somebody please break this down for me cause I seem to be lost in the sauce lol.
Old 05-22-2013, 01:57 AM   #13
Banned

bear_down520's Arena

OVR: 0

Pissed that player rating edits aren't allowed again. Looman is terrible. He single handedly ruined Madden imo with CCM.
Old 05-22-2013, 01:58 AM   #14
All Star

jpdavis82's Arena

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by splff3000
Huh?? Which guys have potential to be sleeper or busts? What about the rest of the players in the draft? Why am I so confused by this? Why can't they just say we have storyline players that have 2-4 different variations of stories and everybody else in the draft is random? Why is that so hard? Can somebody please break this down for me cause I seem to be lost in the sauce lol.
Go listen to the game changers radio show from last night, Josh Looman comes on at the 22 min mark
Old 05-22-2013, 02:03 AM   #15
All Star

splff3000's Arena

OVR: 32

Quote:
Originally Posted by jpdavis82
Go listen to the game changers radio show from last night, Josh Looman comes on at the 22 min mark
Thank you JP, but if he says exactly what you just said, I still will have no idea what he's talking about lol. I'll check it out anyway to see if what he says clears everything up. Anybody know where archived shows for game Changers radio are or more specifically this particular show with looman?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-22-2013, 02:12 AM   #16
All Star

jpdavis82's Arena

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by splff3000
Thank you JP, but if he says exactly what you just said, I still will have no idea what he's talking about lol. I'll check it out anyway to see if what he says clears everything up. Anybody know where archived shows for game Changers radio are or more specifically this particular show with looman?
Here you go http://www.blogtalkradio.com/easgcra...playbook-event

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »