Home

Madden NFL 25 Connected Franchise Q&A with Josh Looman

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 25 Connected Franchise Q&A with Josh Looman within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-22-2013, 02:28 AM   #17
Rookie

OVR: 3
Re: Madden 25 Connected Franchise Q&A with Josh Looman

Quote:

Pissed that player rating edits aren't allowed again. Looman is terrible. He
single handedly ruined Madden imo with CCM.
Yeah-man. What th'........ They are totally dropping the ball with no player rating edits.....Just give the option to do what we want to play the game the way we want to play it (and if you are involved in a league--just make sure that everyone else agrees to the same options)-enough said.
Old 05-22-2013, 03:19 AM   #18
All Star

splff3000's Arena

OVR: 32

Quote:
Originally Posted by jpdavis82
Thanks, I still don't fully understand how what he's saying is gonna stop the draft guides but I do understand what he's trying to do now. That was a pretty good link. I found out about a lot of stuff for cf that hasn't been talked about.
Old 05-22-2013, 05:33 AM   #19
Pro

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by splff3000
Thanks, I still don't fully understand how what he's saying is gonna stop the draft guides but I do understand what he's trying to do now. That was a pretty good link. I found out about a lot of stuff for cf that hasn't been talked about.
From what I gather it will stop the draft guides because the 'gem' players that people use the guides for will no longer be set in stone. So 40-50% of the time, those players will actually be 'busts' with the only way to determine is to scout them.

I still wouldn't be surprised if people find a way to distinguish when the will be gems.
Old 05-22-2013, 06:09 AM   #20
MVP

Gronk4M13's Arena

OVR: 18

Changing schemes/positions is the best thing I got from this interview.

Yankees: #AllRise
Old 05-22-2013, 06:17 AM   #21
MVP

cowboy_kmoney's Arena

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by secondsolution
From what I gather it will stop the draft guides because the 'gem' players that people use the guides for will no longer be set in stone. So 40-50% of the time, those players will actually be 'busts' with the only way to determine is to scout them.

I still wouldn't be surprised if people find a way to distinguish when the will be gems.
Man im liking this and i agree but if They just do it like real life and let u us leave it on the field to spot bust frm Gems. I mean in real life thats how its done. All the so call star players coming out in the draft classes Let everybody keep there ratings and draft at our own risk and put them on the field and see how they pan out.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-22-2013, 06:24 AM   #22
All Star

splff3000's Arena

OVR: 32

Quote:

That's what I thought I was hearing as well. The problem with that is that it is exactly the way it works right now. A guy that looks like a superstar in one league can look like a dud in another. I don't know why they don't just make everybody random except the storyline players. I really don't.
Old 05-22-2013, 08:26 AM   #23
Pro

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by splff3000
That's what I thought I was hearing as well. The problem with that is that it is exactly the way it works right now. A guy that looks like a superstar in one league can look like a dud in another. I don't know why they don't just make everybody random except the storyline players. I really don't.
I thought that in Madden 13 only storyline players had variable ratings and every other player was fixed. I haven't played it in a while so I can't remember 100%
Old 05-22-2013, 09:19 AM   #24
All Star

jpdavis82's Arena

OVR: 21

Quote:
I thought that in Madden 13 only storyline players had variable ratings and every other player was fixed. I haven't played it in a while so I can't remember 100%
Yeah that's what Josh said on the radio show, but this year he found a way to change ratings without it changing their storylines.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »