Home

NBA 2K12 Ultimate Base Roster V50 Available Now - Draft Prospects and Much More (PC)

This is a discussion on NBA 2K12 Ultimate Base Roster V50 Available Now - Draft Prospects and Much More (PC) within the NBA 2K PC Forum forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K PC Forum
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-13-2013, 10:11 AM   #1
Editor-in-Chief

Steve_OS's Arena

OVR: 77
NBA 2K12 Ultimate Base Roster V50 Available Now - Draft Prospects and Much More (PC)

For those of you still playing NBA 2K12 on the PC, the best rosters can be found at NLSC. The Ultimate Base roster (Version 50), created by HAWK23 includes the most up to date roster, over 30 retro season mods, 2013/2014 Draft prospects and more. Check out the most recent updates below.
  • We now have 35 full season mods from 1979 - Present
  • Includes a "UBRV50 Association.ros" roster file which strips out all of the retro teams for those of you who just want the updated roster with flawless Season/Franchise mode. Don't worry the normal Ultimate Base Roster V50 with all the retros is still there too.
  • All players on current teams have real portraits
  • Added 2013-2014 Draft Prospects Team #1, Team #2, Team #3, and Team #4. These teams are carrying approximately 68 players. All players have real portraits and most have realistic / look-a-like cyberfaces. All player data and bio data (college, age, etc) is accurate.
  • Increased all player's ages by 1 year in the Ultimate Base Roster and UBR Association files
  • Increased all coach's years experience by 1 in the Ultimate Base Roster and UBR Association files
  • Replaced the Hornets logo, jerseys, and court with the Pelicans in preparation for next season
  • Added 1 new Retro court to supplement appropriate Season Mods
  • Added 12+ new and year-specific cyberfaces for players throughout the Season Mods
  • Added 68 new portraits for all of the 2013-2014 Draft Prospects
  • Added new/updated draft classes for 2013, 1990, and 1996
  • Tweaked ALL Season Mods for updates such as skin color, ratings, player additions, cyberface assignments, and age updates. We now have 35 full season mods, the ABA mod, the All-Legends mod, All-Star mod, the 60s, 70s, and 80s Ultimate Basketball mods, and the Ultimate Base Roster (UBR) all compatible without affecting regular NBA2K12 files and they all work in season/association.
  • Current NBA Teams Rosters/Rotations up to date as of May 11th, 2013.
Platform: PC
Follow me on Twitter
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-13-2013, 01:54 PM   #2
OCD Roster Editor

rovert22044's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: NBA 2K12 Ultimate Base Roster V50 Available Now - Draft Prospects and Much More (

Niiiiiice! If only this could be used in NBA 2K13.

Great job with the rosters though. Mad props.
Old 05-13-2013, 03:23 PM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 1
how do we get this for PS3?
Old 05-13-2013, 06:06 PM   #4
MVP

MarvinOida's Arena

OVR: 20
Re: NBA 2K12 Ultimate Base Roster V50 Available Now - Draft Prospects and Much More (

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigD4Defense
how do we get this for PS3?
You cant. Period. Its only in the PC subthread for a reason, if it went to consoles... Wow. I mean, this roster is worth getting 2K12 for the PC ALONE.
Old 05-13-2013, 06:25 PM   #5
Just some dude...

BobbyColtrane's Arena

OVR: 15

This thing is so awesome but I love NBA 2K13's controls and I can't go back to the old iso motion system.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-13-2013, 07:33 PM   #6
Rookie

OVR: 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by BobbyColtrane
This thing is so awesome but I love NBA 2K13's controls and I can't go back to the old iso motion system.
yep have both on pc but I think 13's control scheme is better...still may get this....
Old 05-22-2013, 06:28 AM   #7
MVP

daveberg's Arena

OVR: 5

Is there a reason these kind of roster sets haven't been done on 2k13 still?

I'd love to get stuck into this but I don't think I could sacrifce the fluidity and controls of 2k13.
Old 05-22-2013, 09:10 AM   #8
MVP

MarvinOida's Arena

OVR: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by daveberg
Is there a reason these kind of roster sets haven't been done on 2k13 still?

I'd love to get stuck into this but I don't think I could sacrifce the fluidity and controls of 2k13.
Because we haven't found how to duplicate teams. (Add more team slots) Which is a big reason why this roster exists.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K PC Forum »