Home

NCAA Football 14 Screenshot - Dynasty

This is a discussion on NCAA Football 14 Screenshot - Dynasty within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-28-2013, 01:10 AM   #17
MVP

OVR: 39
Re: NCAA Football 14 Screenshot - Dynasty

Quote:
Originally Posted by inkcil
The fonts and colors in this format look terrible...looks like a third grade coloring book project. So generic and bland. Wow.
This generation of NCAA will die a slow death.

Also, how many ways can EA manipulate this terrible recruiting point system? It sucks. Something simple would be much better than all this nonsense. In the old days, it was pretty straight forward and fun.. You had 100 points in season, then something like 500 in the offseason and just a little arrow up/down/sideways indicating interest... All this unlocking certain traits, ratings, points behind, swaying prospects, game within a game.. just too much.
Old 05-28-2013, 01:23 AM   #18
Rookie

Xx_JP_VHS_xX's Arena

OVR: 1

I really hoped they fixed the type of recruits in the top 100. I swear 50 of the top 100 would all be ATHs and WRs.

PS3: Xx_JP_GSW_xX
Old 05-28-2013, 01:25 AM   #19
MVP

jello1717's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xx_JP_VHS_xX
I really hoped they fixed the type of recruits in the top 100. I swear 50 of the top 100 would all be ATHs and WRs.
That's because a couple of years ago they went to that damned sparc rating system which is highly skewed towards fast, athletic players.
College #1: Michigan Wolverines
College #2: Michigan State Spartans (my alma mater)
College #3: North Carolina Tar Heels
NHL: Detroit Redwings
Old 05-28-2013, 01:54 AM   #20
Rookie

OVR: 0

I will not judge until later today. It may very well be the same recruiting just in a different format. We can all speculate on what we see in the screenshot,but we know nothing at all until later today.
Old 05-28-2013, 02:21 AM   #21
Rookie

ryan's Arena

OVR: 1

didn't the old versions have the option to send head coaches or coordinators out to recruit?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-28-2013, 02:25 AM   #22
MVP

Robcards's Arena

OVR: 9

So much for a recruiting overhaul... I see more of the same, just allocating points instead of time now, whoopee. I hope the #ncaa means there will be a twitter feed with recruits tweeting about visits, commits, and decommits, could be really cool.
Old 05-28-2013, 02:49 AM   #23
Rookie

this looks like they are going to allow X amount of recruiting for every player like they have been but instead of investing 10-60 minutes, its going to be xp spent based on how well your school is on recruiting, this is my PATENT IDEA! on SIGNING DAY, have the top 10 prospects who your team is recruiting wait to sign til the final process of recruiting and have them choose their team like they do in real college football. have a signing day televised and let the prospects choose team then say sike and choose the rival, it makes for great suspense no?
Old 05-28-2013, 03:02 AM   #24
Rookie

bring back college degree choice like the xbox ps2 days, i enjoyed learning about injuries and different things, teaching young minds while playing football is excellent! god forbid you have to do a little learning but its great in my opinion. make us feel like were a student and choose to study for exams to keep up our gpa which helps with awareness or focus solely on fitness to progress the players, and BRING BACK POSITION SKILLS. make cbs do cone swats, make the wrs do routes and catch the ball. but dont allow for players to be max 100 at everything since no one has that skill asset. this isnt asking for much, it was all taken out so put it back because it worked!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »