Home

Sound off: Your Pre-Show Expectations for E3

This is a discussion on Sound off: Your Pre-Show Expectations for E3 within the Operation Sports Content and Other News forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > The News Desk > Operation Sports Content and Other News
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-04-2013, 06:56 PM   #9
Banned

JerseySuave4's Arena

OVR: 23
looking for PS4 news and Madden news on the PS4 (will it have the same features or be bare boned?)
Old 06-04-2013, 07:32 PM   #10
Banned

OVR: 0
I think they will reveal prices or release dates but not both for the new sytems...they need somthing string alongtill they come out
Old 06-04-2013, 08:46 PM   #11
Why Not Us?

The_Wise_One's Arena

OVR: 27
Hopefully some games will actually look like next gen
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-04-2013, 09:51 PM   #12
Rookie

OVR: 3
looking for price on new xbox one, madden 25 gameplay current-gen/next-gen, Ncaa football 14 gameplay current-gen, Call of Duty Ghost gameplay next-gen, NBA 2K 14 next-gen. If all these pan-out ill be very happy.
Old 06-04-2013, 11:12 PM   #13
Pro

Jakeness23's Arena

OVR: 27
Looking forward to hearing about the PS4 and their exclusives. And of course, I'm looking forward to the innovations they are going to be making with the football, basketball, and baseball games.
Old 06-05-2013, 07:14 AM   #14
MVP

HozAndMoose's Arena

OVR: 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by ahorton100
PS4........I didnt even bother to watch the video. I think XBOX one will dominate this next generation just as XBOX 360 did current gen. Looking forward to seeing more from Madden and XBOX mainly.
Not really sure what makes you think Xbox dominated this gen but i guess you are entitled to your own opinion.
Old 06-05-2013, 07:10 PM   #15
Rookie

OVR: 8
at the end of the day ppl going to like and dislike different things, but i'm more so ready for the price and release dates for the systems and looking forward in see all the sports games not just from EA...EA is good at grabbing ppl attention rather its good or bad lol...i'm just hoping for better sports games this year and into the future!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-05-2013, 07:25 PM   #16
Rookie

OVR: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by HozAndMoose
Not really sure what makes you think Xbox dominated this gen but i guess you are entitled to your own opinion.
I was wondering that too.

XBOX seems to be going away from games and more towards being an "entertainment" platform from everything I've read. I think the PS4 is going to be far ahead on actual gaming experience. I never did understand the people who would pay extra for online play with the 360, and it looks like more of the same is on the way.

« Operation Sports Forums > The News Desk > Operation Sports Content and Other News »