Home

Konami Pre-E3 Show Details PES 2014 New Features

This is a discussion on Konami Pre-E3 Show Details PES 2014 New Features within the eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-06-2013, 01:32 PM   #1
Executive Editor

RaychelSnr's Arena

OVR: 57
Konami Pre-E3 Show Details PES 2014 New Features

You can watch the video with the PES 2014 info about the new Fluidity engine, based off of the Fox Engine, starting around the six minute mark. No actual gameplay footage is shown, and most of the information was already released yesterday.

If you can't view the video above, check it out on YouTube.
Platform: PS3 / PS4 / Xbox 360 / Xbox One
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-06-2013, 04:54 PM   #2
Pro

OVR: 0
If PES graphics are and animations are finally up to snuff, I think PES might finally be the better game this generation/the start of next generation. In my opinion it's always respresnted football better but as a whole, but wher FIFA had the edge was the more fluid animations, better graphics and more licenses. FIFA was better at the individual aspect. It's early days yet, but this looks very encouraging.

I haven't been much impressed from FIFA, yes better ball physics are good but the rest sounds a bit gimmicky. Some of this does too, but less so in my view.
Old 06-06-2013, 09:22 PM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 0
Really excited but what they showed here. Cloth off the body is really nice to see and the challenges look superb even in the very early phase. The FIFA trailer did nothing for me but I'm very anxious to see some PES gameplay soon. The ticket for the hype train has been bought.
Old 06-07-2013, 07:24 AM   #4
MVP

OVR: 12
Re: Konami Pre-E3 Show Details PES 2014 New Features

Sounds great, and the ability to shift players' center of gravity apart from the ball sounds revolutionary. But really, the things holding this game back for years now are very simple and basic: animations, shooting and GK programming and physics, graphics and presentation. Konami reminds me so much of 2K and their BB game: everyone and their grandmother is acutely aware of which areas of the game actually need improvement. Everyone except the game's development team or so it seems.

Last edited by Yeats; 06-07-2013 at 08:20 AM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer »