Home

Madden NFL 25 Gameplay Trailer - E3 2013: Xbox One & PS4, Adrian Peterson Cover

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 25 Gameplay Trailer - E3 2013: Xbox One & PS4, Adrian Peterson Cover within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-10-2013, 05:05 PM   #9
MVP

OVR: 16
Re: Madden NFL 25 Trailer - E3 2013: Gameplay - Xbox One & PS4

I really don't know what to say. Can't say I'm impressed or underwhelmed. I'll need to see legit gameplay from the standard camera to make my judgement. I can't stand sizzle trailers.
Old 06-10-2013, 05:05 PM   #10
Pro

huntt26's Arena

OVR: 11

It looks great, but how will it play? Will they take out all of the features like they did with 360? Time will tell...
Old 06-10-2013, 05:05 PM   #11
Rookie

OVR: 15

Love that most of the focus looks to be strictly on gameplay. Hopefully the game modes are up to the same standard to the current gen. Regardless, this looks like a great starting base to build off of for the next gen.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-10-2013, 05:06 PM   #12
Pro

DucksForever's Arena

OVR: 10

They really need to make their player models more proportionate and they need to fix the running animations badly. There's some pretty bland and basic locomotion that needs fixing as well.

The graphics are very impressive, and I would expect them to be in this day and age. However, with EA's technology, it's time for advanced physics in padding, jerseys, and helmets. The build of uniforms on players are combined into one mesh which really wrecks the authenticity of accessories. I want to see flowing uniforms with jersey pulls and pads hanging out at times. Is it that hard to add some cloth simulators?

"What we have accomplished is that we have shown ourselves that we are capable." -Les Miles
Old 06-10-2013, 05:10 PM   #13
MVP

OVR: 15

Nothing will satisfy those who were not pleased with this teaser video.

Things that I thought were impressive and have been sorely lacking this last gen. Player movement was as fluid as I've ever seen. DL/OL interaction was pretty amazing, it looked realistic, it looked like a trench war and I think that is what they were going for and they captured it. There were pretty amazing details shown, crowd looked alive, tackling looked pretty good (gang tackle there that wasn't a hug a la pro tak).

I can't wait to see more.
Old 06-10-2013, 05:11 PM   #14
Rookie

OVR: 0
Some of you guys need to be checked....great graphics, foot planting, and the line play looks light years advanced. Exactly what OS always clamors for, and still complaints. Better yet, this is the launch title to next gen...this is what's they're going to be able to build off of for years to come. Color me impressed....
Old 06-10-2013, 05:13 PM   #15
Rookie

OVR: 7
I had low expectations so i was mildly impressed with what i saw. Player movement finally looks natural and it's great to see DL/OL interaction being addressed.If all this works as advertised this could be what we've been waiting for.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-10-2013, 05:14 PM   #16
Banned

DukeC's Arena

OVR: 27

Glad they're focusing on line play.

Still need to see actual gameplay such as USER vs CPU before I get hype.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »