Home

E3 2013: Hands-On with NHL 14

This is a discussion on E3 2013: Hands-On with NHL 14 within the EA Sports NHL Legacy forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL > EA Sports NHL Legacy
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-12-2013, 03:17 PM   #9
MVP

canucksss's Arena

OVR: 13
Re: E3 2013: Hands-On with NHL 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlennN
If they still have no improvements to BeAGM and better stat tracking, I'll be passing for the first time in years. I've had enough of the same game repackaged.
THIS! I want to see the stats from previous games or better yet, give you stat info regarding how you are doing vs specific teams, specially those that are in your division.

Stats, particularly the goalie's, are pretty messed up with NHL 13. Combining my two goalies, the total games played is ALWAYS more than 82 games in the regular season. HOW CAN THAT BE EA??? EXPLAIN PLEASE!!!!
Old 06-12-2013, 04:16 PM   #10
Rookie

blinkfan77's Arena

OVR: 7
Fighting is looking and sounding amazing. Between that and the hitting (my #1 most wanted improvement) I'm super excited to get my hands on this.
Old 06-12-2013, 04:18 PM   #11
Just started!

OVR: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mongo14
How about Be A Pro?
its going to be call live the life.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-12-2013, 04:19 PM   #12
Just started!

Quote:
Originally Posted by canucksss
THIS! I want to see the stats from previous games or better yet, give you stat info regarding how you are doing vs specific teams, specially those that are in your division.

Stats, particularly the goalie's, are pretty messed up with NHL 13. Combining my two goalies, the total games played is ALWAYS more than 82 games in the regular season. HOW CAN THAT BE EA??? EXPLAIN PLEASE!!!!
if your goalie is pull and the backup is put in that counts as your backup playing a game.
Old 06-12-2013, 04:30 PM   #13
MVP

canucksss's Arena

OVR: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by gotin
if your goalie is pull and the backup is put in that counts as your backup playing a game.
i never pulled out my starting goalie, because i never played a game that requires me to do so. even if i put the total wins for both starting and backup goalies, it still way off. In my season #1, total win was 42, my starting states 34 wins and backup is 14, thats a total of 48!

I did not even SIM any games from my season 1 and 2. Im just guessing, the reason why you cannot see the previous games stats is because EA did not get it right.
Old 06-12-2013, 04:50 PM   #14
Just started!

okay wat about online play you now if you now that the offline and the oneline is not the same i think you guys need to test the online stuff make sure things are the same as the off line stuff you guys all worry about offline stuff when you should fxing the online stuff i now for a fact you guys dont check how the online team play is if you did there wouldnt be so many glitches on there example sticks going threw goalies cant pick puck up on the boards at times the 6'0 to 6'7 guys bouncing off of guys that are only 5'11 and blew goalies glitching in the net or threw the post stuff like that i can pick this game between 2010 threw now ive plaied goalie i say i got over 10,000 games as goalie and the physics are way off i can right a book on it all you guys worry about i s the skaters but when a goalie lets goalie they get cursed at because you wont fx them or keepup with the skaters imretired vet i play 18 hours a day on hockey inow wat imtlking about im not a kid so please fx the goalie stuff up and the glitches that are in the game i hope you guys are reading this problie not so this might be a waste of time writting this
Old 06-12-2013, 06:07 PM   #15
Pro

Dougie_G_93's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by chewbacca1964
okay wat about online play you now if you now that the offline and the oneline is not the same i think you guys need to test the online stuff make sure things are the same as the off line stuff you guys all worry about offline stuff when you should fxing the online stuff i now for a fact you guys dont check how the online team play is if you did there wouldnt be so many glitches on there example sticks going threw goalies cant pick puck up on the boards at times the 6'0 to 6'7 guys bouncing off of guys that are only 5'11 and blew goalies glitching in the net or threw the post stuff like that i can pick this game between 2010 threw now ive plaied goalie i say i got over 10,000 games as goalie and the physics are way off i can right a book on it all you guys worry about i s the skaters but when a goalie lets goalie they get cursed at because you wont fx them or keepup with the skaters imretired vet i play 18 hours a day on hockey inow wat imtlking about im not a kid so please fx the goalie stuff up and the glitches that are in the game i hope you guys are reading this problie not so this might be a waste of time writting this
OMG my head exploded
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-12-2013, 06:23 PM   #16
Rookie

Mongo14's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by gotin
its going to be call live the life.
Yeah but we've gotten nothing but broad detail

« Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL > EA Sports NHL Legacy »