Home

Cam Weber: Madden NFL 25 on Next-Gen Will be Fully Featured

This is a discussion on Cam Weber: Madden NFL 25 on Next-Gen Will be Fully Featured within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-12-2013, 07:03 PM   #17
Rookie

cbearsfreak's Arena

OVR: 0
And please, just stop complaining and learn to be grateful we finally got to see ACTUAL gameplay instead of close-up replay angles. Learn to be thankful, life gets a lot easier.
Old 06-12-2013, 07:03 PM   #18
Hall Of Fame

OVR: 38
Re: Cam Weber: Madden NFL 25 on Next-Gen Will be Fully Featured

Quote:
Originally Posted by shotgun styles
With all due respect: I started playing Madden over NFL Gameday and the 2K games because of the play editor (create a play). They took it out at the beginning of current gen and never really brought it back.

Being able to see RG3's pores is great, but I'd trade it in a minute to be able to install my spread option one-back offense and zone dog 3-4 defense.

For God's sake man, bring back the BEST FEATURE IN GAMING.
Head Coach 09 and Avatar Football both have create-a-play on the Xbox 360 if you are looking for a football game that has one.
Old 06-12-2013, 07:11 PM   #19
Madden Dev Team

DeuceDouglas's Arena

OVR: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by DKHardee
Thank god! I'll get both PS3 and PS4 versions. Too bad I can't transfer my PS3 CF over to PS4 when it comes out... Or can we?! Lol, I'm sure we can't but it would be nice.
Same dilemma here. I'm still waiting on what system to get but I'm still very undecided if Madden will be part of that. Not sure I want to start over a CFM in November but if things start looking real good as time goes by I might just have to. Still think I might just enjoy other next-gen games and start next-gen Madden next year. Definitely going to be keeping a close eye on it though.
Old 06-12-2013, 07:27 PM   #20
MVP

HozAndMoose's Arena

OVR: 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeuceDouglas
Same dilemma here. I'm still waiting on what system to get but I'm still very undecided if Madden will be part of that. Not sure I want to start over a CFM in November but if things start looking real good as time goes by I might just have to. Still think I might just enjoy other next-gen games and start next-gen Madden next year. Definitely going to be keeping a close eye on it though.
How can anyone honestly be thinking about getting the Xbox?
Old 06-12-2013, 07:27 PM   #21
MVP

OVR: 30
Well, uhh, it looked like Madden. I had seen another gameplay demo from E3 that was mostly slow mo but now that I've gotten to see a demo more "real time" gameplay, it looks exactly like current gen Madden.
Wasn't impressed with the look of this but they have til possibly Oct before this game ships gold for next gen so roughly 4mos of work to be done.
Not encouraged but I have hope that I will pleased when I get my PS4 on release day with this game spinning in it...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-12-2013, 08:01 PM   #22
Hall Of Fame

Matt10's Arena

OVR: 23

Um that looked like Madden 06 when 360/PS3 versions first came out. Player models do not seem right...not sure about this. I really like what I've seen from current gen - so not sure what direction this one is going.
Old 06-12-2013, 08:18 PM   #23
DJ
Hall Of Fame

DJ's Arena

OVR: 47
Cam does a good job in explaining how the game has been put together. I'm glad he is running the football ship at EA.
Old 06-12-2013, 08:19 PM   #24
Just started!

OVR: 0
that video of the next gen madden looked terrible...the running looks awful the tackling looks bad and the foot planting is horrid

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »