Home

Share Your Madden NFL 25 Rosters, Sliders, and Custom Playbooks with Madden Share

This is a discussion on Share Your Madden NFL 25 Rosters, Sliders, and Custom Playbooks with Madden Share within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-24-2013, 01:45 PM   #9
MVP

howboutdat's Arena

OVR: 4
Re: Madden Share Debuts: Includes Shared Rosters, Sliders, and Custom Playbooks

ok , so , im not at all impressed with this whole "madden share feature" , good thing its totally free! i mean , im not sure how i feel about people rating others playbooks and then having a list of them with the ones " that gives you the best chance to win" being found at the top. to me , this sounds like the books with the most glitchy plays in them . there had best be an option in online CF to not allow any custom playbooks, or i see this becoming a problem for online leagues.at the very least of , they should allow us to see what playbooks our opponent is picking for offense and defense before the game starts, like they used to , so we can at least know if someone is using some playbook full of cheats. i dunno, i just see this as something thats gonna become an issue ....... free or not....

Last edited by howboutdat; 06-24-2013 at 02:07 PM.
Old 06-24-2013, 01:46 PM   #10
Banned

OVR: 7
Seems like EA is listening...we have voiced about this for a while. its a start
Old 06-24-2013, 01:47 PM   #11
(aka Alberto)

aholbert32's Arena

OVR: 44

Quote:
Originally Posted by RandyBass

Can you assign custom playbooks to AI controlled teams? If not, again, kind of meh.
Worse case scenario it can be done in a roundabout way like in Madden 12. What you do is at the controller select screen, take a second controller, move it to the AI controlled team and select the playbook you want to use. After the game starts, take the controller and move it to the middle. The CPU will continue to use the custom playbook.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-24-2013, 01:48 PM   #12
(aka Alberto)

aholbert32's Arena

OVR: 44

Quote:
Originally Posted by howboutdat
So , i dont understand what is so awesome about this here. share playbooks??? i mean if im doing a custom playbook, ill just set it up with the plays i really like ,so ill be happy enough with that. share sliders..... ummmm i guess thats cool. share rosters??? ummmmmmmmmmmmm not sure i care about this..... so what is it im missing that makes this feature so awesome? anyone

Its awesome because we can now share all of those things easily. No more relying on EA for roster updates.
Old 06-24-2013, 01:50 PM   #13
ND

NDAlum's Arena

OVR: 29
Quote:
Originally Posted by aholbert32
Worse case scenario it can be done in a roundabout way like in Madden 12. What you do is at the controller select screen, take a second controller, move it to the AI controlled team and select the playbook you want to use. After the game starts, take the controller and move it to the middle. The CPU will continue to use the custom playbook.
I did this with NCAA 12 and it absolutely made playing the CPU better. So much better it was unreal.

Atlanta Braves Fantasy Draft Franchise | Google Docs History
NL East Champs 5x | WS Champion 1x (2020)
Old 06-24-2013, 01:53 PM   #14
Madden Dev Team

DeuceDouglas's Arena

OVR: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by aholbert32
You could do this in M13 as well. Not sure if it was different in M12 but, in M13, you didn't have to start the game before you moved it back to the middle.
Old 06-24-2013, 01:54 PM   #15
MVP

Godgers12's Arena

OVR: 0
I would have loved it if they included sheared custom draft classes this year. That feature has worked well with NBA2k, over the years. In a way sheared draft classes is better than the import draft feature. Import draft is very flawed, especially when you get players that should be a top 5 draft pick coming in with a mid 60's rating. I can easily see Clowney coming in at a 65 OVR, 74 speed for instance. this way with custom drafts, someone like Knight can sit down and pain stakingly create the classes from scratch so that doesn't happen. They could even add the option for choosing from a set of backstories. The only downside to this is that the person that uploads, and the person who downloads has inside knowledge to each class, so it may be an unfair advantage to those of us who play online franchise. However, once uploaded to your league the system could randomlyu pick out a few players who willl be busts. But this is a step in the right direction, I can't wait till we can shear created plays too.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-24-2013, 01:55 PM   #16
All Star

azdawgpound's Arena

OVR: 21

im hoping this works better then the stuff the wwe games has which is basically same thing u create moves etc but since they introduced it 2 yrs ago its been a crap shoot to get on to d/l the stuff. so im hoping they work out the kinks on the server there gonna use for this.its a good idea but could be a huge pain like I said if servers crash when trying to d/l roster,sliders,etc.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »