Home

NBA 2K13 Video - You Showed Us, Featuring Kobe Bryant (Shady00018)

This is a discussion on NBA 2K13 Video - You Showed Us, Featuring Kobe Bryant (Shady00018) within the NBA 2K Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-04-2013, 10:56 AM   #17
MVP

Melbournelad's Arena

OVR: 6
Re: NBA 2K13 Video - You Showed Us, Featuring Kobe Bryant (Shady00018)

Quote:
Originally Posted by krisxsong
He also showed us..

- How to tell a team that called him to inform they're picking him in the draft, "If you take me, I'm going to go play in Europe."

- How to severely limit your team's capabilities in the off season with the most ridiculous contract in the league, making 20+ mill per year with a full no-trade clause.

- How to demand better teammates or a trade even though your team can't do much due to your contract that you won't restructure.

- How to fight with your HOF Center that you could have won 6, 7, even 8 rings with. Kobe may not have started it, but he still wasn't mature enough to avoid the 'he said-she said' game.

- How to wonder why nobody on his team respects or likes him even though he never associates with them outside of basketball and doesn't go to invited weddings....apparently he changed this?
Silly troll.

Great work on the video as usual Shady!
Old 07-04-2013, 01:41 PM   #18
Banned

OVR: 5

He's was the only one that ever even held a candle to Michael Jordans legacy, LeBron never has and never will come even close to to Kobe in terms of greatness, say what you want about Kobe but there were times late when we had to just watch, there were times late in games where we knew, he knew, his teammates knew, his opponents knew, that he was about to do something special and. . .we were all witnesses.

Old 07-04-2013, 05:05 PM   #19
sk
God's Son.

sk's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by JrueToTheGame
He's was the only one that ever even held a candle to Michael Jordans legacy, LeBron never has and never will come even close to to Kobe in terms of greatness, say what you want about Kobe but there were times late when we had to just watch, there were times late in games where we knew, he knew, his teammates knew, his opponents knew, that he was about to do something special and. . .we were all witnesses.

What?

Magic Johnson? Kareem Abdul Jabbar? Larry Bird? Hakeem Olajuwan? Shaq? Bill Russell? Oscar Robertson?

Kobe is the only one who held a candle to MJ? Why? Cause they played the same position?

Here's my problem with Lakers' fans. They crucify LeBron for things that Kobe is guilty of as well.

If LeBron had told the Cavs "If you take me I'm going to go play in Italy", can you imagine the type of hate LeBron would get? I don't think he'd be able to play in the NBA due to all the negative criticism.

If LeBron had run Shaq out of town(Shaq in his prime), NOBODY would forgive LeBron for that.

If LeBron intentionally didn't acknowledge his teammates outside of Lakers associated business, NOBODY would like LeBron.

Kobe does all those things, but hey Kobe isn't guilty of anything right? He's perfect right?
Old 07-04-2013, 05:06 PM   #20
sk
God's Son.

sk's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melbournelad
Silly troll.

Great work on the video as usual Shady!
If a troll is somebody who speaks the truth, then sure I'm a troll.

You as a Lakers fan know that everything I said is true.
Old 07-04-2013, 05:26 PM   #21
Pro

jmaj315's Arena

OVR: 2
this should be like... an actual Nike commercial/short film.
Remember the one they did for Tiger? It could be like that... but better
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-04-2013, 06:33 PM   #22
sk
God's Son.

sk's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmaj315
this should be like... an actual Nike commercial/short film.
Remember the one they did for Tiger? It could be like that... but better
The video itself is a very very impressive tribute.
Old 07-04-2013, 11:51 PM   #23
Pro

OVR: 24

Quote:
Originally Posted by krisxsong
What?

Magic Johnson? Kareem Abdul Jabbar? Larry Bird? Hakeem Olajuwan? Shaq? Bill Russell? Oscar Robertson?

Kobe is the only one who held a candle to MJ? Why? Cause they played the same position?

Here's my problem with Lakers' fans. They crucify LeBron for things that Kobe is guilty of as well.

If LeBron had told the Cavs "If you take me I'm going to go play in Italy", can you imagine the type of hate LeBron would get? I don't think he'd be able to play in the NBA due to all the negative criticism.

If LeBron had run Shaq out of town(Shaq in his prime), NOBODY would forgive LeBron for that.

If LeBron intentionally didn't acknowledge his teammates outside of Lakers associated business, NOBODY would like LeBron.

Kobe does all those things, but hey Kobe isn't guilty of anything right? He's perfect right?
Italy: No one would care
Shaq: Shaq was just as much responsible for that drama as Kobe was. Kobe didn't "run him out of town" they simply didn't get along, collectively, the both of them.
teammates: who cares? I've never looked at an NBA contract but I don't think holding hands is implicitly required. It's not anyone's job to go on man dates with any one else.

Sounds more just like you are a Lebron fan and upset that Lebron receives legitimate criticism. Now you are just reaching for things that aren't even remotely relevant or valid. And no I'm not a Lakers fan or a Kobe fan and I don't really care about either guy.

Who in the world has ever said that Kobe is perfect?
Old 07-05-2013, 04:17 AM   #24
sk
God's Son.

sk's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobhead
Shaq: Shaq was just as much responsible for that drama as Kobe was. Kobe didn't "run him out of town" they simply didn't get along, collectively, the both of them.
teammates: who cares? I've never looked at an NBA contract but I don't think holding hands is implicitly required. It's not anyone's job to go on man dates with any one else.

Sounds more just like you are a Lebron fan and upset that Lebron receives legitimate criticism. Now you are just reaching for things that aren't even remotely relevant or valid. And no I'm not a Lakers fan or a Kobe fan and I don't really care about either guy.

Who in the world has ever said that Kobe is perfect?
Quote:
Are you kidding me? If LeBron decided to tell the team that wanted him that he was going overseas to play if they took him you don't think anybody would really care? What kind of world are you living in? We all need to live in that world.

Quote:
Wronggggg. Yes both hated each other and they BOTH wanted to go separate ways, however the Lakers knew Kobe was the future and they picked him. If Kobe had told the Lakers to keep Shaq, they would have re-signed him but they were both too immature and wanted to part ways. Kobe is just as much responsible as Shaq is, but we're not talking about Shaq. Kobe was a major reason Shaq left.

Quote:
This is where you are dead wrong. Involving yourself with your teammates outside of work is a big, big part of building chemistry and getting to know one another and learning to play with one another. Taking the time to get to know your teammates build mutual respect. Do you HONESTLY think it's not a big deal to never associate with your teammates if it isn't for games or practice?

Also even if you were right, Kobe shouldn't say to Shaq "You're supposed to like me, you're supposed to be my friend". Shaw responded to Kobe "How can you say those things when you don't attend team dinner, you don't go to your teammates weddings even though you were invited?" Kobe had nothing to say.

I am a LeBron fan? Sure I like LeBron, but I love the Nets.

Kobe isn't perfect? Tell that to Lakers fans, they believe Kobe is God and that LeBron is so flawed, yet the two aren't that far apart.

Living in Socal for the past 14 years being surrounded by Lakers fans claiming how god like Kobe is, is what probably has me hating him and the Lakers so much.

My whole point was that if other stars did the things Kobe did, Lakers fans would say that guy is dumb, immature, mentally weak, and a scrub. Yet the worship the guy who does the same thing.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen »