Home

NCAA Football 14 Recruiting Guide

This is a discussion on NCAA Football 14 Recruiting Guide within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-09-2013, 11:09 AM   #9
Rookie

Juce734's Arena

OVR: 2
These tips and stuff make recruiting seem to difficult but I feel like playing as Michigan it won't be as hard as everyone is saying. Now my EMU dynasty may be difficult like they are saying in these. Hope I am right and that I don't struggle recruiting as Michigan.
Old 07-09-2013, 11:21 AM   #10
Rookie

OVR: 2
Can u still create prospects??
Old 07-09-2013, 11:47 AM   #11
Rookie

OVR: 7
Re: NCAA Football 14 Recruiting Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juce734
These tips and stuff make recruiting seem to difficult but I feel like playing as Michigan it won't be as hard as everyone is saying. Now my EMU dynasty may be difficult like they are saying in these. Hope I am right and that I don't struggle recruiting as Michigan.
Big programs have better advantages. I simmed a Michigan/Ohio State dynasty recruiting against each other.

Michigan has a pretty good default recruiting tree. Ohio State had a better recruiting tree, and they both walked away with most of the north's top prospects. Couldn't really get into Texas, Florida or Cali with either though. Mostly took Ohio and PA recruits.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-09-2013, 11:48 AM   #12
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Markus2
Can u still create prospects??
Yes, 24 prospects is still the maximum.
Old 07-09-2013, 12:26 PM   #13
Madden PC

BadAssHskr's Arena

OVR: 9

yeah, i'm so excited to start my dynasty reading this, sounds like recruiting is going to be just awesome.

seriously just want to grab a partial roster and dive in.

twitch: http://www.twitch.tv/cornbeaner

XSX: thirtydaZe
Online, Solo, CFM.
Old 07-09-2013, 12:35 PM   #14
Rookie

MAGboyswifT27's Arena

Awesome post! Can't wait for my game to come in the mail!
Old 07-09-2013, 12:42 PM   #15
Rookie

OVR: 0
"If you promise someone they will be a first round draft pick, that becomes something they will hold you to. So be honest in your assessments of their talent."

If you promise someone they will go in the first round and they instead go in the 7th round, what happens exactly? Is there a coach integrity rating that is affected?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-09-2013, 12:47 PM   #16
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schwart
"If you promise someone they will be a first round draft pick, that becomes something they will hold you to. So be honest in your assessments of their talent."

If you promise someone they will go in the first round and they instead go in the 7th round, what happens exactly? Is there a coach integrity rating that is affected?
It goes as a broken promise... similar to prior years if you break a promise made to a recruit.

It will affect Coach Prestige. 1 broken promise won't knock you down in rating, but if you start accumulating them, they will.

The game doesn't measure how off your promise is either. If you promise 1st round, and they go in the 2nd or 7th (or undrafted) it still counts as 1 broken promise. No difference in how off your assessment is

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »