Home

GMC Will Become the Official Vehicle of Madden NFL 25, Super Bowl MVP Awarded Vehicle

This is a discussion on GMC Will Become the Official Vehicle of Madden NFL 25, Super Bowl MVP Awarded Vehicle within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-15-2013, 07:16 PM   #17
VFL

LeBlonde James's Arena

OVR: 3
Re: GMC Will Become the Official Vehicle of Madden NFL 25, Super Bowl MVP Awarded Veh

That's around a $50,000 truck.
Old 07-15-2013, 07:31 PM   #18
Dynasty Guru

JaymeeAwesome's Arena

OVR: 16
Re: GMC Will Become the Official Vehicle of Madden NFL 25, Super Bowl MVP Awarded Veh

Quote:
Originally Posted by elgreazy1
I'm sorry to be that guy, but how many development resource hours were wasted implementing this asinine feature?
Probably just 1 or 2 resources, but the sponsor money received for this paid for their salaries plus maybe a few extra resources to work on other areas of the game. This product placement makes the immersion better as NFL games are littered with it. I'd want more stat overlays and special cut scenes with product placement as well.

Madden 15 Sliders: Realistic Game Stat Sliders for Madden 15

Madden 15 Dynasty: The NFL Reborn...
Old 07-15-2013, 08:33 PM   #19
MVP

cthurt's Arena

OVR: 3

This is a cute feature...until your in your fourth year and there still giving away a Truck from 2014....how exciting.
Old 07-15-2013, 08:50 PM   #20
Rookie

OVR: 0
I'm curious to know how much production hrs it took to put this in the game. I remember last year in NCAA they bragged about the menu screen being identical to the ESPN broadcast and how it took an enormous amnt of time to develop. What the consumers ended up getting was a screen that took forever to load and a game that was a piece of you know what! The point I'm trying to make is get your priorities straight EA!!! Yeah this could be a nice little add on but if you leave the game unchanged from last year ie Reebok Gloves that have been in the game for years or giving a half *** effort towards importing NCAA with all the players having poor ratings or look distorted with crazy shoulder pads and ridiculous bodies then this is all for not! I hope you get it right this time around!
Old 07-15-2013, 09:01 PM   #21
Banned

OVR: 32
If they want to bring vehicles into the game, why don't they just bring back the Whambulance from the old games!

Translation: who cares
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-15-2013, 09:07 PM   #22
MVP

jmurphy31's Arena

OVR: 21

Like I said before, I don't mind product placement as long as its done right. My hope is the game's MVP is correct. I am pretty sure they didn't award MVPs last year but in 12 you could have QB throw for 500 yards and 2 TDs but if you score a defensive TD he was almost always the MVP.
Old 07-15-2013, 10:00 PM   #23
Banned

Big FN Deal's Arena

OVR: 33

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmurphy31
Like I said before, I don't mind product placement as long as its done right. My hope is the game's MVP is correct. I am pretty sure they didn't award MVPs last year but in 12 you could have QB throw for 500 yards and 2 TDs but if you score a defensive TD he was almost always the MVP.
The bold part is what makes it so hard to just say "good job EA Tiburon" about something like this because due to the history of Madden this gen, many of us find ourselves waiting for the other shoe to drop. Any addition that helps the game better emulate the real life presentation of NFL football is great BUT it's par the course that they implement something like this for the Super Bowl MVP (yay) while still leaving the selection process for the award in-game broken (boo). It was the same thing earlier in the year when they announced they were adding that uniform critic to the virtual Twitter feed while still seemingly overlooking so many in-game uniform errors.

That said, maybe this year it's different and they fixed that stuff too, anything is possible.
Old 07-15-2013, 10:13 PM   #24
Rookie

atvmx21's Arena

OVR: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by cthurt
This is a cute feature...until your in your fourth year and there still giving away a Truck from 2014....how exciting.
LMAO that is hilarious

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »