Home

GMC Will Become the Official Vehicle of Madden NFL 25, Super Bowl MVP Awarded Vehicle

This is a discussion on GMC Will Become the Official Vehicle of Madden NFL 25, Super Bowl MVP Awarded Vehicle within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-16-2013, 12:57 AM   #25
MVP

Chiefsfan881129's Arena

OVR: 13
Re: GMC Will Become the Official Vehicle of Madden NFL 25, Super Bowl MVP Awarded Veh

still really neat to see them add this i know lots of people want other stuff but it's things like this that bring the game to life.

the super bowl is the biggest most watched perfessional sports championship game watched every year so i have no issue seeing this in the game.

just proves there focased on making the super bowl in madden just that much better & true to real life!

mabye there is still some short of halftime pre game & post game show & weekly scoreboard show that has not been announced..

they still have not released all presentation details for CFM like they promised so there still a slim chance it's in guess we will find out soon.

go chiefs!

Kansas #1 KC ChiefsFan!
Kansas #1 KU Basketball Fan!
Kansas #1 Boston Redsox Fan!
Kansas #1 K-State Football Fan!
Kansas #1 OKC Thunder Fan!

Home Of Madden Cover Barry Sanders! Go Chiefs!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-16-2013, 06:23 AM   #26
MVP

OVR: 30
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaymee13
Probably just 1 or 2 resources, but the sponsor money received for this paid for their salaries plus maybe a few extra resources to work on other areas of the game. This product placement makes the immersion better as NFL games are littered with it. I'd want more stat overlays and special cut scenes with product placement as well.
I was thinking the same thing about those advertisement $$$...unless it's something already apart of the licensing deal. EA had ESPN on the Madden boxes for a while but no hide or hair of any of it 'in the game' til...
Old 07-16-2013, 07:18 AM   #27
Pro

kc10785's Arena

OVR: 6
Add the logo to some of these scoreboards so to make it look more realistic
Old 07-16-2013, 12:28 PM   #28
All Star

jpdavis82's Arena

OVR: 21
Re: GMC Will Become the Official Vehicle of Madden NFL 25, Super Bowl MVP Awarded Veh

Quote:
Originally Posted by kc10785
Add the logo to some of these scoreboards so to make it look more realistic
They are

Old 07-16-2013, 03:32 PM   #29
Banned

OVR: 0
OK!
AS long as I will not be seeing adds for the "14 GMC" on the score board in the 2019 season of my dynasty!!!!!! And when I win the 2027 Super Bowl will my star HB win a "BRAND NEW 2014 GMC TRUCK!!!"

PLEASE NO!

IF not!?! GREAT!!!!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »