Home

NBA Live 14 Blog Coming This Week

This is a discussion on NBA Live 14 Blog Coming This Week within the NBA Live forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-16-2013, 10:33 PM   #17
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: NBA Live 14 Blog Coming This Week

Quote:
Originally Posted by stillfeelme
EA has definitely been reading this forum or others because people have been asking questions about their bounce tek. I guess they will show the physics behind it. I said in that other thread that bounce tek is just one part of how physics will be in the game. It seems that this true.
People have been asking questions about heaps of things about this game. Obviously the odds of them showing something that some have asked about is going to happen. If EA was really reading this forum they would know to show gameplay fullstop. If this is just another hype up about physics then I'll predict another flop from EA this year.
Old 07-16-2013, 11:37 PM   #18
Banned

JerseySuave4's Arena

OVR: 23
I've learned to never listen to what EA says when it comes to their games. It's all about how the final product actually turns out, now how they promise it to come out. Put up or shut up!
Old 07-17-2013, 12:10 AM   #19
Rookie

OVR: 0
I'm pulling for live but can't help but feel alotta déjà vu going on. They've almost all this same marketing style before, talk to the community routine, dribble first emphasis and now this behind the scenes tech stuff again. I mean I'm starving to hear and see something from them but I'm almost just already past this and looking forward to some kinda action, it could be 1 on 1 or 5 on 5 but I need to see some interaction. But who knows may be they'll give us something worth while.
Old 07-17-2013, 12:13 AM   #20

m1ke_nyc's Arena

OVR: 7

Everyone keeps saying put up or shut up and thats exactly what the devs have been saying. They have said they will let the game do the talking and wont try to tell us its the best game ever go buyit. I just hope they give us a solid playable game. Focus on making a sim game at the core. Keep that focus and build on it. Devs have been saying the right things so fingers crossed. In a perfect world im forced to buy 2 NBA games because they both bring great but different experiences.
Old 07-17-2013, 12:34 AM   #21
Greatest caddie ever!

youvalss's Arena

OVR: 42

I actually think that in a perfect world there would be 5 NBA games to choose from.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-17-2013, 12:50 AM   #22
Lockdown Defender

Rockie_Fresh88's Arena

OVR: 17

Seems like realistic physics is a Huge part of Live this year.
#1 Laker fan
First Team Defense !!!
Old 07-17-2013, 02:34 AM   #23
D* B**rs!

Boilerbuzz's Arena

OVR: 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by ratedmoney
They have said they will let the game do the talking and wont try to tell us its the best game ever go buyit.
I don't know about that. That little exchange during the Twitter chat about "shall I go on", coupled with the "never been done in a basketball game" talk, sure feels like trash talk to me.
Old 07-17-2013, 02:45 AM   #24
Banned

OVR: 2

I think almost every game could claim some never seen before..or use terms to describe features. Looking forward to them going on about that.

Atleast the buzz and hype has been about gameplay features and not the cover boy or soundtrack..

Last edited by Sirs; 07-17-2013 at 02:52 AM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live »