Home

Madden NFL 25 Videos (Taken by Attendees From Recent Community Event)

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 25 Videos (Taken by Attendees From Recent Community Event) within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-29-2013, 12:40 PM   #17
Rookie

radney's Arena

OVR: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by TDKing
Absolute 1st impressions... Boring, colors looked washed out and same old same old.
The colors don't stand out as much because most of the video is in a dome. The night game wasn't too great either. You could only tell from the day games to see an improvement.
Old 07-29-2013, 12:41 PM   #18
MVP

Shaffer26's Arena

OVR: 14
The color of the Vikings jersey's are just laughable. Definitely waiting for next gen now.
Old 07-29-2013, 12:44 PM   #19
Rookie

OVR: 1
Couple things I noticed:
I think JJ Watt had tattoos on his arm during the warmup scenes before the texans game. Also it drives me nuts seeing the coaches on the sidelines in the middle of the game without a headset or clipboard or anything. Other than that the gameplay looks like NCAA which isn't a bad thing and graphically it looks the same as last year.
Old 07-29-2013, 12:59 PM   #20
Hall Of Fame

OVR: 33
Man, it just looks stale. That's a bummer. The colors, the commentary, player movement to a large extent--it all just seems the same.
Old 07-29-2013, 01:06 PM   #21
MVP

cthurt's Arena

OVR: 3
Re: Madden NFL 25 Videos (Taken by Attendees From Recent Community Event)

Night games and dome stadium games always looked horrible in current gen, i just hope next gen can have those types of games look life like instead of dark and washed out.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-29-2013, 01:12 PM   #22
Banned

OVR: 1
Presentation seems stale...what is with no Stats in the pregame? That is a must and always disappointed.
Old 07-29-2013, 01:33 PM   #23
Rookie

OVR: 5

I only watched videos #3 & 4. It's cool to see that CCM aka Franchise Mode finally have an offline mode for offline players who love that mode. I know the overall gameplay is the same old thing with majority of football gaming community. For me, the gameplay looks good (it reminds me of NCAA Football 14), but not the greatest of all time. But, we'll see when the final retail game comes out next month. Do I think that night games looked lifeless? Yeah. But, graphics don't make the game. Is it just me or commentary is just flat-out boring & will put anybody to sleep?

Last edited by MysteriousPanther; 07-29-2013 at 05:27 PM.
Old 07-29-2013, 01:34 PM   #24
Pro

cuttingteeth's Arena

OVR: 14
Location: I live on the road - ghosting servers of family members...haha.

I hope that's not the regular Madden Cam in the first video because it is way too far zoomed out. It could stand to be in a good 8 yards and still capture sideline to sideline. I'm not trying to whine, but they always mention feeling like you are in the action...but zooming me way out takes me away from the action.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »