Home

25 Days of Madden: Cowboys vs. Chiefs

This is a discussion on 25 Days of Madden: Cowboys vs. Chiefs within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-01-2013, 04:24 AM   #9
Pro

poulka's Arena

OVR: 8
Madden 95 I really liked that one. I did a season that ran along the real NFL season. I played one game a week every Sunday (using 15 minute quarters) to replicate a REAL game. Oh boy the memories, Madden 95 definitely one of my favorites.
Old 08-01-2013, 09:34 AM   #10
MVP

OVR: 0
I remember all of those old school Madden titles. Being the presentation nut that I am, I would use an old school tape recorder to record the Monday night football theme song, then I'd record the commentators talking during the game. Thats what I used for my own personal t.v. style presentation as I would play the theme song /random commentary (which damn near never was associated to the actual game I was playing) during my Madden game. It was great!
Old 08-01-2013, 09:55 AM   #11
Rookie

Got this for Christmas! Played a entire season in 2 days. Loved the injuries in this game. I was playing against the Cowboys. Troy was under center. He snapped the ball dropped back then it made a horrible noise and he fell over. No one even touched him. Done for the year. I still lost! I was the Redskins! At 14 I was blown away by that. Great memories!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-01-2013, 10:32 AM   #12
24 Forever

mike24forever's Arena

OVR: 29
I loved the pullouts the old games came with. Player #'s and ratings. I would read over those for hours. Madden 95 was my favourite.
Old 08-01-2013, 11:06 AM   #13
Banned

OVR: 10
Me and my older bro always played Rainey games. He always used the Eagles, and that mean defense. Maaan. Reggie, Davis, Taylor, Joyner. Keith byersand his one handed catchs. Cunningham rocket arm. But you remember that maddden competed with a prrrrretty good Joe Montana Football, maybe one or two yrs.
Use to love playing the season and testing down the goalposts in the playoffs.
Old 08-01-2013, 01:40 PM   #14
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jet Sufferer
I played every Madden from the first one on the Genesis, always with my trusty Sega arcade stick, never on a pad. No man alive has logged more hours on Madden Genesis football. Forget what I paid for Madden Championship Edition from Blockbuster. When I found out that they weren't for sale I told them I lost it. They might have charged my 69 or 79 for that game, I don't remember it was a long time ago. Also logged stupid hours with NHL 94 Sega CD, EA, why hath thou forsaken me, lol.

Are they going to include a Genesis version since this is an Anniversary edition, I know it hasn't aged well for many, but once you get back in a zen groove with the Genesis version it can be great fun.
I traded my street fighter 2 turbo on snes to get madden championship edition. I still have it to this day in the box with instructions and the little poster. It don't have the blockbuster stickers on it either. It's one of my most prized possessions. It's in excellent shape.
Old 08-02-2013, 12:12 PM   #15
Banned

up to I looked at the receipt which said $7774, I be certain ...that...my friends brother had been actualey taking home money part time from there labtop.. there friends cousin has done this for only about twenty two months and as of now paid for the loans on their apartment and purchased a brand new Land Rover Range Rover. this is where I went, www.kep2.cℴm
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-03-2013, 05:33 AM   #16
Just started!

my buddy's sister-in-law makes $85 an hour on the computer. She has been laid off for nine months but last month her pay check was $20291 just working on the computer for a few hours. Read more on this web site...>>>> cnn13.ℂom

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »