Home

WWE 2K14 Phenom Edition Features Undertaker and More For $99

This is a discussion on WWE 2K14 Phenom Edition Features Undertaker and More For $99 within the Wrestling forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > Wrestling
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-01-2013, 09:00 AM   #1
MVP

Gronk4M13's Arena

OVR: 18
WWE 2K14 Phenom Edition Features Undertaker and More For $99

2K Sports has just announced the WWE 2K14 Phenom Edition, featuring WWE Superstar Undertaker. Amazon currently has the price listed at $99.

Read the full press release below.

The Deadman Cometh: WWE® 2K14 “Phenom Edition” to Feature Iconic WWE Superstar Undertaker®

Collector’s Offering Set to Deliver Exclusive in-Game Content, Collectible Autographed Item, Video Content and Unique Packaging

2K today announced that enigmatic WWE Superstar Undertaker® will be featured through the “Phenom Edition” of WWE® 2K14, the forthcoming release in the WWE flagship video game franchise. Available for the Xbox 360® games and entertainment system from Microsoft and PlayStation®3 computer entertainment system, while supplies last, the WWE 2K14 “Phenom Edition” is scheduled to include the following items:
  • Exclusive tin coffin box
  • Exclusive collectible art card personally autographed by Undertaker
  • Exclusive Undertaker playable character: “American Badass”
  • Exclusive Undertaker-themed controller skin
  • “WWE Undertaker – The Streak”: Disc #1 (on Blu-Ray/DVD)
  • Access to WWE 2K14 global pre-order offer: Ultimate Warrior playable character
  • Copy of WWE 2K14 video game
“The Deadman. The Lord of Darkness. The American Badass. The Phenom. In every aspect of his career, Undertaker has commanded the admiration and respect of WWE fans and newcomers alike for more than two decades,” said Chris Snyder, Senior Director of Marketing at 2K. “His unequivocal legacy will be fully realized in the WWE 2K14 ‘Phenom Edition’ and is a must-have item for any collector.”

With captivating ring entrances and looming, omnipresent appeal, Undertaker is WWE’s longest-tenured current Superstar and holder of several WWE titles throughout his storied 20-year career. He is best known for his unrivaled winning streak at WrestleMania®, WWE’s biggest event of the year, where he boasts a 21-0 record. Whether he took on Hulk Hogan and Ultimate Warrior early in his career, aligned in tag team competition with his brother Kane®, delivered career-defining matches against WWE Superstar Triple H® and WWE Hall of Famer Shawn Michaels® or squared off against his most recent WrestleMania opponent CM Punk®, Undertaker is responsible for some of WWE’s most prolific and memorable moments.

Platform: PS3 / Xbox 360

Yankees: #AllRise
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-01-2013, 10:07 AM   #2
All Star

Bard's Arena

OVR: 7
Re: WWE 2K14: The Phenom Edition

Welp, they just got my money.
Old 08-01-2013, 10:37 AM   #3
MVP

Simple Mathematics's Arena

OVR: 11
I was thinking that this game wasn't worth $60 since the improvements to this year's game are only minor. I was thinking about just waiting for next year's next-gen game. But $100 for a character I could download online and matches I could watch on YouTube? No chance!
Old 08-01-2013, 10:46 AM   #4
Pro

scottyo60's Arena

OVR: 9
Not to be overly critical, but was t his hair short most of that gimmick
Old 08-01-2013, 10:53 AM   #5
MVP

scottyp180's Arena

OVR: 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyo60
Not to be overly critical, but was t his hair short most of that gimmick
When he first appeared as the "badass" he had his long hair and was still a face. Once he turned heel he cut his hair. They should have attire for both but who knows.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-01-2013, 11:09 AM   #6
MVP

UMhester04's Arena

OVR: 18
Wonder if thy will have the kid rock song or not since they always play random rock tracks over it in the DVDs
Old 08-01-2013, 01:31 PM   #7
MVP

Simple Mathematics's Arena

OVR: 11
Re: WWE 2K14 Phenom Edition Features Undertaker and More For $99

Quote:
Originally Posted by UMhester04
Wonder if thy will have the kid rock song or not since they always play random rock tracks over it in the DVDs
Actually they should have Rollin by Limp Bizkit as his song since he used that for much longer than American Badass.
Old 08-01-2013, 01:50 PM   #8
MVP

bigbob's Arena

OVR: 28
Re: WWE 2K14 Phenom Edition Features Undertaker and More For $99

They should have both songs, but that's just my opinion.

Honestly, even though I wasn't expecting much, I planned on buying it because it's 2K. If I have the money, I may go after this one, depending on how big the tin is.

Have you ever wanted to coach or play basketball at the next level, but something prevented you from achieving that dream? Fret no more. Ask me about SimWorld Hoops to see how you can create your virtual self, and follow your path from the prep-level to the pros.

#SeeTheGameBeTheGame

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > Wrestling »