Home

Which Fixes and Tweaks Are Needed For NBA 2K14? Post Them Now For 2K Team-Up

This is a discussion on Which Fixes and Tweaks Are Needed For NBA 2K14? Post Them Now For 2K Team-Up within the NBA 2K Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-01-2013, 02:22 PM   #17
MVP

BluFu's Arena

OVR: 4
Re: Which Fixes and Tweaks Are Needed For NBA 2K14? Post Them Now For 2K Team-Up

-shotblocking improvement
-dribbling should feel more 'signature'
-posters/regular dunks should look more natural
Old 08-01-2013, 02:24 PM   #18
Rookie

Kache305's Arena

OVR: 0
What Are they doing to Improve the passing system they have??
Old 08-01-2013, 02:26 PM   #19
Pro

OVR: 7
Re: Which Fixes and Tweaks Are Needed For NBA 2K14? Post Them Now For 2K Team-Up

This is just a brilliant strategy by 2k so they can automatically market the game to the millions of youtube users these community members have by just spending a few bucks on a plane trip.

Don't be foolish, they are not going to fix anything. There isn't time for that at this point
Old 08-01-2013, 02:29 PM   #20
Pro

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Norris_Cole
This is just a brilliant strategy by 2k so they can automatically market the game to the millions of youtube users these community members have by just spending a few bucks on a plane trip.

Don't be foolish, they are not going to fix anything. There isn't time for that at this point
True, I've posted the same old complaints once again, hoping some dev will accidentally click on the thread, lol.
But I'm kinda curious about what the Youtube people will ask if they got the chance. And honestly, most kiddies won't need "fixing", all they want is better graphics and more dunks. That's it.
Old 08-01-2013, 02:29 PM   #21
MVP

cthurt's Arena

OVR: 3

More of a cosmetic fix but the blue and red for alot of jerseys in 2k13 were off colored, key examples off the top of my head are Knicks away Pistons Away Warriors away the blues for these jerseys were all to light and most reds have a pinkish color to them for some reason ex. Bulls Clippers Raptors.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-01-2013, 02:34 PM   #22
MVP

thedream2k13's Arena

Thumbs up Re: Which Fixes and Tweaks Are Needed For NBA 2K14? Post Them Now For 2K Team-Up

Remove all auto defense mechanics, removed "magnetic " on ball defense, remove auto shot contesting GIVE USER FULL CONTROL OF ON BALL DEFENDER
Old 08-01-2013, 02:36 PM   #23
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Optik
Go play NBA Jam if you want that nonsense.

This is a simulation.
I beg to differ lmao
Old 08-01-2013, 02:49 PM   #24
Rookie

I think they should fix the MyCareer/MyPlayer glitches that has been going on since forever:

- If I'm the leader in votes for the all-star game in my position. I SHOULD BE A STARTER. IT MAKES NO SENSE THAT MOST OF US ARE THE LEADERS BUT WHEN THE ALL-STAR GAME COMES WE'RE THE 12TH MAN ON THE ROSTER!

- They should fix the shoe glitch. I use all these different materials for my signature shoe and then when it is saved and you look at them, THE WHOLE SHOE IS MADE OUT OF RUBBER!

- Now when it's the elimination game for you to win the championship sometimes it freezes after we win that game. That has been going on for years. Please fix that.

- Stop making it so easy for people to shoot 3's in online ranked games. I wish it was harder for people who have no skills and play 2K like an arcade game to even survive in a game. They'll learn how to shoot 3's and survive off that. No team in the NBA survives off of only shooting threes because it is very hard. So yeah I feel the people with the real skills who can do everything should have a huge advantage over people who launch 3's all day because it is so easy. I'm not mad from a record point of view, my record is like 134-32 or something and 10 of those losses came from connection losses (which weren't my fault cause I easily go into a game after that with no connection problem period) but yea I just hate to see people launch 3's all day. So annoying. If it was harder, they'd be force to STEP THEIR GAME UP!

I started Playing 2K with 2K11. I was good online. 2K12 more realistic. Online Record greater. 2K13 more realistic. ONLINE RECORD EVEN GREATER! The more realistic these games get and the more control they give us with our players for all the different creativity we want to use to score rather it's dribbling or post, the better I play and I'm sure a lot of you do too. So I hope the keep giving us more control. Especially on Next-Gen versions cause I already pre-ordered NBA 2K14 for Playstation 4.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen »